Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

Mall

Briana's POV:

The next day I started packing for Texas David and Angelica's wedding was the next weekend so we had to leave in a couple days. I had been talking to my friend Kim a lot lately and I realized Nathan is the only one that's single out of the guys. well Zach is but I don't think that's an option Desi still likes him and Kate's pregnant with his baby. I figured I get Kim to go to the wedding and meet Nathan. I met Kim when I was going to collage. she moved back home after something happened with her family and she had to help out.

"Kim are you free this weekend coming up?" I asked.

"Yeah what's going on?" She asked.

"you know my cousin David right?" I asked.

"Yeah what about him?" She asked.

"It's his wedding I wanted to invite you and introduce you to my husband and a friend of ours." I told her.

"Yeah I guess. I have to go but I'll see you this weekend."

"Yup Bye." I hung up and Cameron walked into the kitchen for breakfast." do you think Nathan will go out with one of my friends?"

"Can I see a picture first?" I found a picture and showed it to him."Yeah she looks like someone he would date. she going to the wedding too?"

"Yeah I went to collage with her. I think Nathan would be good for her."

"Yeah well I think she'll be good for Nathan." I nodded and got the twins ready for mall. the guys Desi,Kate,rayray,Kat,yasmine,and us all agreed to going to the mall. I hadn't gone shopping in a while. once we got to the mall everyone was at the food court because Kat,Yamine and Kate are pregnant so they were starving.

"So Where are we going?" Desi asked.

"Michael and I have to look at stuff for the baby." Kat told us.

"well let's go I want to see stuff too." Yasmine said.

" Yasmine how long are you here for?" I asked.

"Well I'm going to the wedding so I'm staying here till y'all leave for the wedding and I'm gonna tell everyone in texas about the pregnancy then come back in about a week."

"Oh So I guess Nathan will have one friend with him here when we move with Cameron and Briana." Kat said.

"well if everyone's moving then I guess I'll move too" Nathan said.

"So is everyone moving to texas?" Kate said.

"Yeah pretty much."Zach replied."No offense Kate but you look a little pregnant"

"What do you mean a little I don't Evan look pregnant." Kate said. I couldn't believe Zach said that.

"You kind of do Kate." Rayray told her.

"What do yall think?" kate asked. everyone nodded.

"Are you pregnant? Because you were eating like Yasmine and Kat and you look it." Desi asked.

"Yeah I'm pregnant." Kate said.

"So Is that another reason why you and Rayray broke up?" Dillon asked looking at zach.

"No we are just friends we never had feelings. Rayray has always had feeling for one of his friends back in texas."Kate said.

"Is it bianca still?" I asked.

"No it's not her I'll tell you later and we are talking about Kate not me." Rayray said.

"well who's the father if you never had feeling like that for Rayray?" Nathan asked.

"I don't know it was a one night stand." Kate replied. I saw she was looking at Zach.

"Oh that sucks. hopefully you see the guy again and make him help you out with bills and stuff." I told her.

"Yeah do you know what it is yet?" Kat asked.

"no I don't." kat nodded at started looking at clothes for her baby.

"aw this looks cute I'm having a girl but briana you should get this for jr." kat told me.

"I don't know we have enough clothes for him." I told her. I noticed the guys grouped together in one area of the store. after that store we went to a store for me and the girls the guys started goofing off and playing the the manicans. the girls and i walk out of the store and saw michael and Cameron the two guys that have kids herassing the manicans.

"Seriously." I said.

"Cameron show me how you were at the club with Briana." I heard Zach say.

"Zach are you recording that?" I asked.

"Yeah." he replied.I rolled my eyes and went to sit on a bench. "Cameron's full of it he was not like that at the club but thats how michael was the other night at the club."

"What the hell he told me he was going to his parent to help is brother out."Kat said."Help me up."

"Where do you want to go?" Desi asked.

"Far away from Michael." We walked to forever 21 and looked around. Cameron called me and asked where we went.

"you were sitting down then you were gone where did you go?" Cameron asked.

"a store." I told him.

"why you were waiting for us then you left."

"Kat's mad at michael."

"why?"

"zach knows ask him."

"Michael your girlfriend's mad at you because of zach."

"Why me?" Zach yelled. I didn't hear him yell from the phone I heard it from inside to store.

"I don't know she just said kat's mad at michael because you said something like always." Cameron said.I hung up and I saw kat have a confused look on her face.

"do you hear the guys too?" she asked.

"Yeah they're idiots anyways they probly won't evan see us." She nodded and payed for her clothes. we walked right by them and they didn't see us. we got tired and I had to get food in to josh so we sat down the guys finally found us and we went to go eat some where.

"Why did you lie if you were going to the fucking club you could have told me that insted of lieing and saying you were helping your brother." Kat yelled.

"I know I'm sorry."Michael told her.

"Michael she's giving you a kid and she could have not evan told you but she told you and I bet you wanted the kid more than she did. you shouldn't have left her while you went to the club." Cameron budded in."How many time did you invite me to the club and I didn't go because Briana was pregnant with the twins."

"A couple I won't do it again." Michael said. I went with Desi to the bathroom and I asked her about zach because he had offered to give her a ride to the resturant.

"Do you still like Zach?" I asked her.

"Yeah but I know kate's baby is his. I know it is He can get with her." she replied.

"she doesn't like him I think she might be good for jorge but then again she is pregnant." I told her.

"Jorge has dated a pregnant girl before I think her name was brooke."

"Yeah but I know kate she won't take all his money. I'm going to invite her to the wedding so she can meet jorge." we walked out and desi saw Zach talking to Kate. I over heard a little bit.

"Is it my baby?"Zach asked.

"Yeah."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Zach I don't like you like that I know you still like desi go out with her she knows it's your baby she asked me earlyer I'm sure she will still go out with you. ask her out I'll find someone for me." Kate said.

"It's not a secert we all know it's zach's baby you guys don't have to talk about it." I said. they walked over to the table and sat down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mall Timee