Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

April

Briana's POV:

The next month was April. I was 6 months. Cameron had been excited we were having another girl. I woke up on morning and went to sit on the back porch. I sat out there and Idea's for new stories popped in my head. I was writing then I realized I had to get the twins ready for daycare and josh ready for school. I got them ready and Cameron took them to where they needed to be. Kate was working at the daycare by then so she didn't come back till later. Cameron came back and was looking up names for the new baby.

"What name did you like better?" I asked.

"Well which one do you like from this one I like Sofia, Nicole, Sutton, Demetria, or Dora?"

"I'll think about it!" I told him.

"Aw come on. I know you really like sutton." He told me. I hated how he knew what I was thinking! I Just Grabbed the laptop from him and started typing away. "What? I'm not done!"

"I need it I Miss being around students! I miss my class and All my students from Poway went off to collage so I'm going to ask If I could just go in and sub for My friend she's a teacher and she's Pregnant she hasn't found a sub so I'm going back." The shock on Cameron's face was shocked.

"But your Script writing."

"I can still do that Hold on." I called The district office."Hello This is Briana quiseng I wanted to know what I had to do to get certified to be a substitute teacher."

"Have you taught in any schools?" The lady asked.

"Yes Poway High In California and I Taught at Nimitz Academy as a student teacher."

"Ma'm Is your name Briana Rodriguez?" She asked.

"It used to be I got married."

"Okay. yeah You were already certified right after the student teachers in this district finish student teaching they get certified so you are certified." She told me how to apply to sub at the schools I did that and then she said all I needed was my Id so I had to go in. Cameron Took me once I got off the phone. We got there and I got my id. We got back home and My old high school the one that my friend worked at and needed a sub called me.

"hello." Cameron said.

"Hello Is Briana Quiseng there?" A woman asked. Cameron handed me the phone.

"Hello this is she."

"Oh briana Can you come in tomorrow Mrs. Lopez wants you to go in so the class won't be so misbehaved when you actually sub."

"Yeah." I hung up and then Went to go get Josh. Cameron and I got off to pick up josh from the after school program and I saw one of my old after school program teachers picking up his son. "Ping pong!"

"Oh my Gosh what are you doing here?" He asked

"Picking up my son." I said.

"No Josh can't be your son My brother in law never said you were pregnant during high school." He said.

"Well He's like my son It's my deceased friends son we're his legal Guardians. How do you know josh?"

"Josh And My son Jr play on the same soccer team."

"Oh Um this is my Husband Cameron." I said They shook hands. "We have to go I guess I'll see you at the practice Later." he nodded and we left. We got in the car and cameron asked me who he was.

"Who was that and why did you call him ping pong?"

"He's An old After school Program teacher His brother In law was 2 grades lower then me and I call him ping pong because when I was younger my friend Katelyn didn't know who the teachers were so my friend was teling her and when we got to him she said 'you see the teacher that looks like he has a ping pong ball stuck in his throat that's marcus.' that is why."

"Oh." Cameron said
♠ ♠ ♠
April

Sorry It took so long please Comment and subscribe