Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

What's that?

Briana's POV:

Work was good. I went home and it was just Cameron and Josh. That's rare the guys are always there when I get home.

"Hey." Cameron told me when I walked in.

"Hey where's Josh?"I asked.

"Asleep." He replied.

"Oh." I went to the table and started grading papers. "Miss it when it was just you and I"

"I know me too." Cameron replied. I got up and walked towards Cameron. He patted the seat next to him. I sat down and he kissed me. Our tongues began to battle. Cameron moved down to my neck I grabbed his hand and took him to the room. I kissed him and started to lift his shirt. He stopped Kissing me.

"What's Wrong?" I asked.

"we Can't." He replied.

"why?" I asked.

"The twins." He told me.

"It's fine I asked. Plus Why would I attempt if it was going to hurt the twins?"I told Cameron.He shrugged then started kissing me again.

----

I woke up the next morning Showered and got ready. Cameron woke up the same time I did so he made me breakfast before I Left and dropped me off at work. I walked into the classroom and Kate a history teacher walked into my room. Kate is a year older than me and one of my best friends at work.

"Hey." I said to her while I looked at something one the laptop.

"hey. how are things?" She asked.

"Good." I told her looking up.

"what's that on your neck?" she asked.I grabbed a mirror real fast and looked.I had a hickey on my neck. I grabbed my makeup bag and tried to cover it. the bell rang and students started walking in.

"Briana what happened?" Bridget ,Anna,and Anna's boyfriend asked.

"what do you mean?"I asked.

"what are you trying to cover up?" Anna asked.

"what do you mean cover up?"

"euhh! Forget I evan asked." Anna replied.

"oh wait I thought you couldn't do that?' Bridget said to me.

"go sit." I said to her."wait is it gone?"

"well no but you covered it good." I nodded then started class. I got a call from Rayray in the middle of the day.

"Oh my gosh really you are really pregnant?"He told me right when I answered the phone.

"Oh my gosh I'm going to kill her." everyone looked up.

"sorry hold on." I walked out. "Kat told you?"

"yeah. hey I got a job working as a coach for wrestling."

"really were?"

"the same school as you."

"really?"

"yeah I start after winter brake."

"okay good. Cameron has to leave for tour in February the same month I'm due."

"oh well I'll see you at thanksgiving?"

"yeah bye." I hung up and walked back into the class.

"Mrs.Q Mia's water just broke." A student yelled. Mia is one of my students and she is pregnant as you can see.

"okay um Mia you're still with the father right?"I asked.

"Mrs. I'm right here." Mia's boyfriend Patrick yelled.

"oh well take her down to the nurse and tell them."

"you also might want to get a janitor there's liquid all over the floor." another student yelled. after all that cocoas the bell rang school was over and I took Mia and Patrick to their car. Patrick drove off right away and I went home. Everyone was over I asked desi and Kat if they wanted to go with me to go see how Mia was doing.

"who's Mia?" Cameron asked.

"the pregnant student."I told him

"oh."

"yeah go to the room I need to talk to you." I walked to the room and Cameron followed.

"what happened?" he asked. I showed him the hickey.

"did you see that this morning?" I asked.

"yeah why?"

"why didn't you tell me? Kate noticed it and told me."

"oh I thought you knew."

"you should have told me anyways."

"I'm sorry. when are you coming back?"

"an hour or so."I said walking out.We got to the hospital and I saw Mia.

"hey Mrs. Q what are you doing here?"

"just Came to see how you were doing this is my friend Kat and My cousin Desi."

"I thought you're from Texas?"

"I am. we are but Desi is dating My husband's friend and same thing with Kat."

"oh Mrs. thanks um Patrick will be there not tomorrow but the next day."

"Okay well I just came to see how you were doing. but I have to go and I'll se you in a couple weeks?" Mia nodded and we left. Mia is one of my best students
♠ ♠ ♠
School