Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

Josh's Game

Briana's POV:

The BBQ was good then Next day Josh had a game. Cameron's family came and stayed in the back house we had.I had woke up the next morning and Cameron was getting the kids ready. my dad had offered to take josh for us then We can go with the twins. We said yes so my dad came and I got a call from my sister.

"I'm sorry it's short notice but we are having a bbq for ronald jr. it was supposed to be next week but Ronald has to be in montana for work." She said.

"Yeah we'll go but we have camerons family here to and Dad's in town too." I said.

"it doesn't matter I just want Jr to have at least some people there." She said.

"okay yeah um was Jr going to the game today?" I asked.

"Yeah he was. Who's that couple you and cameron always hang out with?" She asked.

"Marcus and Marisa." I replied.

oh okay. how do you know them?" She asked.

"I'm team mom I need to know all the mom's and I've known marcus for years."

"but isn't he like 13 years older them you?"

"Yes. the reason I know him doesn't involve this. bye." I hung up and Walked out the door.

We got to the game And the family had almost the whole field to them selfs. I freaked out. I saw Marcus, Marisa, Marisa's brother martin, and their other kids Diana and Maya. "Hey What are you guys sitting there for?" I asked.

"everywhere else is filled." Marisa said.

"come sit with us. That's our family there in town from Arkansas and California so they wanted to see josh play." I said.

"Oh Wow thats big family." Martin said.

"Yeah most of it's my side." I said.

Cameron's POV:

We sat down and Anna was scanning the area.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just looking around." She replied. She started staring in one place. I looked over the Direction she was looking and I saw a field of Grass and Vic zach's brother talking to some girl.Anna Had this angry look on her face. my dad had offered to take vic with them here so Vic could see Zach, luke and desi.

"Hey Anna Come Here." I said. She walked over to me."Are you okay you look mad."

"Yeah I'm fine." She said

"What's going on with you and Vic?" I asked.

"He's my boy friend he's been my boy friend for almost a year now." Anna said.

"What! how did I not know that?"

"Because you never talk to us any more. Briana talks to us all the time but you don't." My dad said.

"I'm sorry but I'm busy." I told them.

"Briana has more stuff going on and she talks to us all the time. All you do is watch the kids and sometimes you don't evan do that." He replied.

"No I have other stuff." I said.

"your wife write her stories, substitutes, watches 3 kids,and is pregnant!" Anna said. "And she still has time to talk to us. all you do is stay home and do nothing."

"Ughh fine. I'll talk to yall more." I said.

The Game ended and it took us forever to pack the stuff up. We got home Gave josh a bath then went to Ronlad jr's party. I had never been where Rebecca and Ronald lived. we were driving trough the neighbor hood and it's so much different then where we live. We got to the house and we got off the car.

"This is where I used to live." Briana said.

"wow it looks so much different from your mom's other house." Zach said.

"Yeah I know." She said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Josh's Game