Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

california

Briana's POV:

I Talked to nick and knocked some sense into him. His fiance Was super jealous I was talking to him and she kept trying to hear what we were saying. she looked like kate too. I got Home and Alexis Called me.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey Oh my gosh guess what! I'm getting married. Javier proposed!"

"Oh my gosh that's Great! have you started planning?" I asked.

"no um did your cousin's have a planner?"

"kind of Their mom is a wedding planner. She helped them."

"oh okay I'm going to call Desi." she hung up and I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it and I saw Nick's Fiance Anisa at the door.

"What Did you tell nick?" She asked.

"Nothing Why?" I asked.

"Because he won't tell me." She said.

"It's nothing. you don't need to worry it was something my husband wanted me to ask him that was it." I said.

"oh okay." She left and I went to go finish packing.

----------------------------------------------------

The next day was the last day of school. When school finished I went to go get the kids and Desi. I went to go the twins and Derrick was there again.

"Annie I'm taking Luke too." I said signing them out.

"Hey you look like you're in a rush." He told me.

"I kind of am. I have to start driving to california tonight because I can't take a plane." I said looking at my belly.

"oh so the twins won't be here anymore?"

"no they will just not for 2 weeks." I said.

"oh why are you going over there?" He asked.

"I have a movie coming out, I'm visiting my husband's family, and my dad works over there." I said.

"oh that's good. um next year I'm going to need an assistant teacher you think you could take that job?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. Annie handed me luke and I walked out. I got to Desi's house and she had her stuff ready to go. She threw her bags in the car and we got to my house.

"Are we going in the truck or this?" She asked.

"the suv." I told her.

She started putting the kid's seats in the suv and I grabbed the bags from inside. Kim was going to Meet us at my house. We were putting the stuff in the car and Kim finally came. Desi Drove and I started to fall asleep when we were driving through fort stockton. I woke up and kim was driving it was like 8 in the morning and we were in Arizona we only had 5 hours left till we were in california.

"Did we drive through the night?" I asked.

"Yeah and we're going to stop right now I'm hungry." We got to a gas station down and I went to change The twins diapers. I walked out and I was hungry too I Grabbed a juice for josh I grabbed a bag of chips and a water for me. I got the kids back in the car and then Cameron started calling me.

"Hey! have yall left the house?" He asked.

"Yeah we left last night after I got out we are in Arizona now." I told him.

"oh that's good hey when yall make it call we're hanging out at the studio so we could see yall." he replied.

I hung up and Kim was still driving she had been saying how she meet a guy that's super nice but she's sad to tell him she's moving and she's pregnant. It was the first guy she liked since Nathan. nobody had told Nathan yet about her being pregnant he still talked to the guys but nobody said a thing. Cameron told me he was going to the movie premiere. I didn't tell km because I didn't want to freak her out. she was 4 months pregnant and you could tell she was pregnant. We had finally got to California. we got to the house and took down everything. Cameron had been staying with his parents till we got there. everything was how we left it. the twins ran to their room and josh ran to his. I put the stuff in the rooms and then called cameron.

"Hey Where are yall?" he asked.

"the house." I hung up and desi was talking to kim.

"Hey Briana I think I might be pregnant." Desi told me.

"oh my gosh finally! Desi's finally pregnant!" I yelled. just then the guys walked in.

"What you are?" Zach Asked.

"no I don't know for sure." she said. I told the guys hi and they had nathan with them.

"HEY! I didn't know you were with them." I said.

"haha Yeah I haven't left to Florida yet not till next month."

"oh thats good." he hugged me and Desi. kim was sitting on the couch covered with a blanket. the guys bent down and hugged her well all but Michael of course.

"I'm not bending down to hug you. I didn't evan do that for when Kat was pregnant." He said.

"You did that for Briana." Cameron said.

"oh yeah but she had twins in her not just one."kim stood up and hugged michael.

"Hi Kim." Nathan said. kim smiled in return and changed the channel on the tv.

"Hey I invited Selena and Justin over." Cameron told me. I had became really good friends with selena after she apologized for kissing cameron and got back with justin.

"I know She told me."

"oh. Kim was your brother still coming?" cameron asked.

"No but a friend from work is coming." She replied.

"oh is it that Allen guy I like him for you." michael said.

" yeah he's coming with kat, yasmine and everybody else." kim said. The Kids were banging on the door to go outside. Kim got up and let them out She went out with them.

"Hey What happened to kim?" Nathan asked.

"We Can't tell you." I said.

"why? Why is she big like that?" he asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
California

sorry for the wait hope you like.