Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

Josh's game & puppy

Briana's POV:

The school won the game. Everyone was in shock that the twins and Sutton fell asleep when they were right next to the band.

"How can they sleep with all this noise most little ones can't sleep like that." Monica the band director said.

"They are used to the loud music." I told her.

"oh." She said. Jr woke up and started asking for something to drink.

"mommy juice." He told me. When the twins started calling my mommy so did Josh and I was kind of scared.

"Mommy can I go with Athena?" Josh asked.

"no I'm Briana and no." I said.

"Hey it's fine if he calls you mom. You are basically his mother. Your his adopted mom." Athena said.

"Please!" Josh pleaded.

"No josh Athena is going to go to the game tomorrow you'll see her tomorrow." I said. Cameron Picked him up and Walked with him to the car.

"Hey don't worry You adopted him he can call you his mom. look Christie is his birth mother as long as he knows that it's okay." Athena said as she got on the bus.

-------------------------------------

The Next day was Josh's game and all the parents from the team were rowdy. Cameron wasn't used to It I was My brother had played with the same team when he was younger so Most the kids were from around that area. I was friends with most the parents so They were all over Sutton and holding her. We were sitting there with Marcus and Marisa when I got up with Marisa and got a hot dog.

"so hows working at the School?" She asked.

"Which school?"I asked.

"both." She told me.

"Oh good. it just sucks I don't get home till late." I said.

"oh."

"yeah." I said. In the back I heard Derick's Voice. I freaked out. I turned and saw him with a couple, a older lady, A girl, and his son link. I grabbed my hot dog and started to walk back to our seats.

"Hey wait!" Marisa said. I stopped walking and waited. Derick saw me and went up to me.

"Hey what are you doing here?" He asked.

"oh um Josh plays for the cowboys." I said.

"Oh my nephew plays for the cowboys and my niece is a cheerleader." He told me.

"oh um this is my friend Marisa." I said Introducing Marisa to Derick.

"oh well I'm going to get link a Hot dog."He said walking away.

"Wow how do you know him?" Marisa asked.

"I work with him at the middle school." I said. She nodded and we went to sit down. The guys came with Desi,Kat, yasmine and Kim.

"Hey I thought you were moving?" I asked.

"not for another couple months um but Nathan might drop by in a bit he wanted to see all of us together one more time." Kim said.

"oh when did you talk to Nathan?"I asked.

"yesterday when he finally put all the pieces together and realized I am pregnant." She said.

"Oh where's Allen?"

"Getting me a burger." she told me.

----------------------------------------------------------

Later The game ended and Josh's team won the game Athena promised josh she would take him out to eat after the game, so she took him out. I went to go to the Dress I needed for Alexis and Javier's wedding in december . I got to the dress shop and Kat and Yasmine were there getting their dresses too.

"Ugh Dillon and I postponed the wedding to next year. I want my wedding I don't want my daughter to be 20 when her parents get married." yasmine said.

"Hey I can't blame you I was with Michael for only what 8 months then I got pregnant. I want to marry Michael. you have been with Dillon longer I know how you feel." Kat said.

"man I wish Dillon could be like I don't know how Cameron is with Briana. they were together what a month and a 1/2?" Yasmine said.

"Yeah Pretty much." I said.

"Oh hey we didn't know you were coming." Kat said.

"Yeah. I need my dress too." I said.

"oh. where's Cameron?" Yasmine asked.

"At home with the kids." I said.

"oh did you see Mr. Ramirez there. He looks hotter now." Kat said.

"Yeah I um work with him." I said.

"oh really I didn't know. does cameron know how you used to feel about him?" She asked.

"no." I said kind of scared.

"oh no. you still feel that way." yasmine said.

"look when I stopped talking to him it was good and then when I saw him again I didn't start feeling that way till I remembered how nice and Muscular he is." I said.

"What are you doing about it?" Yasmine said.

"nothing It's not like he likes me and I have a husband anyways. I love Cameron more then I like Derick." I said.

"Derick?" They both questioned.

"Mr. Ramirez!"

"oh yeah. how's Mr.Casillas?" Kat asked.

"good I work with him too. he's married now." I said.

"Man He is so hot."

"Really you are in a relationship and have a kid." Yasmine said.

"I know but I'm not married Lindsay's what 1 something like that and I've been with Michael for almost 2 years and he still hasn't done nothing but say he loves me and only once." Kat said.

-----------------------------------------------

The next day we did nothing but stay home. We were watching TV and on animal plant they had a special on puppies. the twins and josh were opposed with it. they wanted a puppy so bad. I remembered Rebecca's old friend Caitlin's dog had puppies. Caitlin's younger sister Evelyn was in the color guard. I found the contact list and I found Caitlin and Evelyn's mom Christina's number.

"hello Martinez Residence." Caitlin said.

"Hey Caitlin It's me Briana. Rebecca's sister and Evelyn's color guard instructor." I said.

"Oh Hey. What do you need?"

"Um I was wondering if you still had any puppies left?" I asked.

"Yeah I have 5 pugs 1 boy and the rest are girls." she said.

"aw okay um can we have the boy puppy?" I asked.

"yeah sure can you come pick him up today?" she asked.

"yeah I'm on my way." Cameron watched the kids while I went to get the puppy. I got to their house and Christina was opening the door for me to go in.

"I haven't seen you in forever. how's your family?" she asked.

"Oh good rebecca is good and Edwardo is out in war." I said.

"Oh he's in the military?" she asked.

"Yeah he started basic training." I said.

"oh that's good."

"yeah. oh I want the girls and Joaquin to be more friendly because of what happened on Friday." I said.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Well um I was telling them what they needed to work on and Rachel got pissed and the Joaquin started yelling at her. then they went back and forth. but um I was going to have a little BBQ in the middle of September and If Jason could help my husband BBQ." I asked.

"Yeah he'll do it." She said.

"Briana this is The puppy." Caitlin said handing him to me.

"Aw it's so cute thank you." I told them bye and went back home I got home and the kids were freaking out. Josh loved it.

"josh what do you want to name him?" Cameron asked.

"Bacon!" Josh said.

Cameron and I looked at each other and laughed."okay josh now you have to watch bacon."I said.

Later we went to pet-co and Bacon was licking me like crazy. Bacon was so cute. we bought him a bunch of food and toys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Josh's First Football Game

Pet-co

SO Mr. Ramirez is Derick and Mr. Casillas is Adan I changed their last names