Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

November

Briana's POV:

Weeks passed and It was thanksgiving. we didn't know where to go for thanksgiving kat and michael were going to his parents in california. Dillon and Yasmine were going to his parents. Desi and Zach were going to desi's parents and all her mom's family was going. kate went to jorge's parents. Cameron and I had to decide weather to go to california and celebrate thanksgiving with his parents and my dad or stay here and celebrate it with my family. I didn't want to go to my tia pat's house for thanksgiving I hated her my sister brother and mom always went. I wanted to go to my tia Yvonne's (desi's mom) I loved them. I called cameron's dad and he said that he wanted to go to hawaii and Anna was going to vic's and Bridget didn't want to go to hawaii. I told him we'd just go visit them for christmas and new years eve. I told him Bridget could come to texas and I would pick her up. he said she would do that. after I hung up with them my cousin kayla called me."Hello"

"Hi Briana. it's me kayla I was inviting you to go to my house for thanksgiving." Kayla said.

"Oh um I don't know." I said.

"Aw come on please I know you don't have plans." She told me.

"I don't know I do have plans though but we'll probably go for a while." I said.

"Please I would love it if you came." she said.

"well I have plans we'll go for a little while maybe." I said.I didn't want to go over there for thanksgiving I didn't like them and they didn't like me but we were civil with each other.

---------------------------

days passed and we picked up Bridget form the airport and she stayed with us. thanksgiving came and I was making green bean casserole and cake with bridget. I was getting ready and I got a call from my sister.

"Hey um be there on time I'm going to be starving." She told me.

"you're already there?" I asked.

"Yes. Kayla asked if you could bring soda's?" She asked.

"I will." I said. I hung up and left bridget making a cake.

"wait where are you going? I don't know how to make a cake." She said.

I'm going to change then I'll help you finish the cake." I said I changed then went back to help her.

"why are you wearing dri-fit clothes?" She asked.

"I'm going running after I put this in." I said putting the cake in the oven.

"when it beeps i just take it out?"

"yes. I'll be back and Cameron's here to he knows how to check if the cake is ready." I went running to desi's house. I knocked on the door and Zach answered.

"Hey Briana I was just about to call you. desi has been getting this really bad pain every now and then." zach said.

"It's a contraction I know what it is Zach." Desi said." Briana come in I need help."

"what time were you going to your parents?" I asked.

"um 6 but everyone else is going at 7 why?"

"Kayla called me a couple days ago. I got wrapped into having thanksgiving lunch with them."

"Oh well they usually have it at what 2 right?"

"yeah I'm going to give the kids a small plate then some at your parents house."

"okay I'll tell my mom."

"why don't you tell kayla's mom and sister you don't like them."

"It's rude but they already know my brother told our aunt straight up he doesn't like her." Desi said.

"oh." He said.

Later we got to Kayla's and outside the door I went over the plan with bridget and cameron. We walked in and kayla's house and right away my aunt was starting stuff. We ate and when the kids went outside to play my aunt went and said more stuff.

"so do the kids see their father?" she asked me.

"Yeah He's right here."

"no I mean logan." She said.

"I'm sick and tired of hearing you tell me stuff like that. I know who the father of my children is."

"Well aparently you don't you have to be on of the stupidest people I have ever met and your my niece." she told me.

"At least I can hold a man for 2 years you couldn't hold yours for a month!" I said.

"I never liked you." she told me.

"Same here!"

"You can't say that I'm your aunt." She told me.

"you did the same thing to me. You insult everybody it's Rude mean and It's being a Bitch!" I told her.

"Watch it I could still punch you you're not 12 anymore." She said.

"I'm not your stupid puppet Nina!" I said.

"Briana you are the most annoying person I have every met." Nina said budding in.

"Yall have always wanted to be high society family, but you're not!"

"neither are you!"

"I know that what I do will never make me a high society person! I never wanted to be! You did you big posers!"

"You really want to go there." Nina said.

"yes! I'm Tired of you,your mom, your boyfriend that's just with you for sex, and your other puppet my sister." I said. Nina started taking her earrings and jewelry off I did the same and gave them to cameron. when I walked back she sung at me. I punched her back and cameron tried to stop us but couldn't pull us apart. when they pulled us apart they called the cops. when the police came they lied and said I threw the first punch.

"ma'am I'm going to have to arrest you." the cop told me.

"no wait I was recording our daughter and they started fighting I have it right here they are lying." Cameron said. he had got the whole thing on his phone.

"okay You're fine." The cop let me go and started to arrest nina but nina kicked him and she was charged with insulting a cop. I went to go get my stuff when the cop left and My sister followed me inside.

"are you still going to give me that money for my layer?" She asked.

"josh let's go!" I yelled Cameron already was putting the twins in the car and I had sutton with me.

"please I need that money." She said. Josh came down and we went to the car. when we got to Desi's parents house desi wasn't evan there.

"Hey cameron I thought yall weren't coming till later?" my aunt Yvonne said.

"I got in a fight with nina." I said.

"what she gave you the black eye?" She asked.

"yeah we went over because kayla wanted us to go over and I was trying to be nice and they finally blew my top off I had enough. cameron was recording sutton and then it all started He has it on video." We showed her the video and she was freaking out.

"Hey um kayla just sent a picture of nina with 2 black eyes and her arms are red what happened?" Desi asked walking in.

"I got in a fight with nina." I said.

"damm you got her good!" Zach said.

"Yeah she got me too." I said showing them My eye

"what are you going to say when you go back to work?" my uncle asked.

"I don't know." Later when everybody got there I got a call from my mom and nina was charged with so much stuff it was unbelievable she would deal drugs and prostitute so much stuff was listed it was crazy.

"Did you know about this?" my mom asked.

"Yes I knew I would see her on street corners. I'm not stupid!" I said hanging up. We watched the cowboys game and ate. I started talking to steph Desi's aunt.

"So how's the baby?" she asked me.

"oh good she's so little." I said.

"she must take after her mother." Taylor Steph's husband/ Desi's uncle said.

"Yup most likely me." I said

"Why are you wearing sunglasses?" Taylor said.

"Nina." I said.

"Nina I saw The pictures of her how did that happen to her?" Taylor said.

"Me she punched me and I fought her. She gave me a black eye that's it." I said

"wow that's crazy."

"Finally taught them!" Desi said budding in.

----------------------

Days passed and I had to be back at the school. Bridget wasn't able to get a flight till the middle of the week. so she stayed with us a while longer. When I went back to work I had the black eye still and I didn't know what to do beside covering it.

"are you going to cover it?" cameron asked.

"Yeah I can't wear sunglasses all day." I said.

"Okay" I kissed cameron bye and I went off to work. I got to the school and I was wearing sunglasses when the sun wasn't out I hadn't covered up my black eye yet.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses?" Ray an english teacher Asked.

" My cousin Punched me Her and her mom have hated me and I hate them so they got me mad I got them mad and my cousin punched me so I punched me back and I beat her up."

"How bad did you get her?" He asked. I showed him a picture of her and It was bad."why are you covering it. Diana won't care."

"I don't know."

"wow It ain't the first black eye right?" He asked.

"No. I've had many more." I said. I left and went up to the classroom. I got there and It was Just derick in the room.

"How was your brake?" He asked.

"Good good! I finally got to have time with my children,relax, Get a black eye,and spend time with my husband." I said.

"wait you got a black eye?"

"yeah My cousin and I got in a fight." I said. I took my sunglasses off and started coving the black eye up with makeup. when I finished I started looking for the worksheets I was going hand out that day and I realized I left them at home.I called Bridget and she said she would take the car and drop them off.

"Do you have the papers for today?" He asked.

"no I left them at my house my sister in law is Bringing them for me." I said. when Bridget brought them to me she was just staring at Derick.

"Oh my Gosh who Is that?" She asked.

"way too Old for you!" I told her.

"please he got you the job right?"

"yes He's my old teacher." I said.

"Just don't cheat on my brother." She said.

"ha your funny."

"If I were you I would!"

"Just Go!" I told her.

"can I stay I don't Like staying at the house I'm just bored." She said.

"Yes I have a class in a couple minutes you can sit in my seat."I told her. The bell rang and derick went outside the door.

"So that's your sister in law she looks young?" He said

"yeah she's a sophomore." I said.

"hopefully none of our kids try to go after her."He said

"Yeah Let's Hope not."