Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

texas

Briana's POV:

Desi,Kat,Rayray ,Cameron,josh and I went to texas for thanksgiving. I went to see my friend angelica at her work I hadn't seen her in forever and now she was engaged to my cousin david.

"Hey I haven't seen y'all since the wedding." She told us.

"I know how's everyone?"

"good um if you didn't know you keep popping up on magazine covers because of the pregnancy. "she told me.

"What? nah ah." I told her.

"Yeah!"

"how's Rebecca?"

"good um she's pretty big."

"she's like what 7-8 months pregnant right?"

"yeah she almost lost it though."

"how?"

"i don't remember I just know she almost lost it." we nodded and went to see my mom. My whole family was over at the house when we got there.

"Briana it's been forever since we saw you." Nina told me.

"I know. I know." I replied hugging her.

"oh we are throwing Roman a party tomorrow at hot tin roof for his birthday." I nodded then hugged everyone else. The next day at the party i saw some old friends I worked with when I helped roman oh script.

"oh My gosh it is you." my friend Aphrodite said running up to me.

"hahaha. yeah this is my husband Cameron and Our "son" Josh." I replied

"yeah Roman told me about that. How have you been?"

"good Just been pregnant."

"oh I can see how far?"

"5 months."

"oh have you though of names?"

"well we don't know it's a hard chose. we picked if it was 2 girl celia or Jenica and for the boys it would be Abaddon or Ryan."

"wait you're having twins?"

"yes."

"aw they would be so adorable." Cameron and I looked at each other and smiled. we went to sit down and Desi went to sit with us. The party was good afterward we went to my mom's and slept.

Cameron's POV:

Thanksgiving came up and I ate so much it would last me the rest of my life.

"I ate so much." Briana said once she finished.

"well duh you have to eat for 2." David told her.

"3 actually." everyone turned and looked at us.

"twins?"Briana nodded in response then sat on the couch. everyone was silent