Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

6 months

Briana's POV:

A couple days passed and I was now 6 months pregnant. Cameron and I took josh to the park then we went out to eat. when we came back Michael was pacing back and forth by the door step.

"Mikey what's wrong?"I asked.

"I was going to do it but then I saw her kissing someone else." He said.

"huh?"

"I was going to tell Kat I loved her but then she was out with another guy and they kissed." Michael explained.

"wait wait you were going to tell her you loved her. you never do that. if you do it's vary rare." Cameron interrupted. Just then I got a text from kat and it said everything that happened she also put how am I going to tell Michael?.

"Michael you really love kat?" I asked.

"yeah." He replied.I walked in the house and put josh to sleep afterward I called Kat.

"hey what happened?"I asked.

"Um I know you're going to be pissed but I'm pregnant with Michael's baby. Also Miguel kissed me and tried to get with me."She explained.

"good for you but you know Michael saw you kiss Miguel. he's here at the house talking to Cameron."

"I'm heading over there."When she got there Michael and Cameron were talking in the backyard so Kat and I talked in mine and Cameron's room.

"so explain your side of the story."I said to her

"I was talking to miguel for a while and I had missed his craziness so I asked if he could come visit me here. He said yeah and flew over here. we went out to dinner after I had found out about... we ate and he walked me to the door and he kissed me. I pulled back but he kissed me again. when I had told him I love Michael he finally left."She explained.

"Does Michael know?"I asked.

"does Michael know what?" Kat and I turned and looked. Michael was standing in the doorway starring at us. I got up and walked out of the room. It took them hours to talk I fell asleep on the couch. Cameron carried me to the room when they left.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment