Status: Finished!

Tours 'N' Babies

Josh's Birthday

Briana's POV:

Josh's birthday came up so cameron and I decided to throw him a party. We invited everyone we knew in California. Rick the merchandise guy for the guys(Allstar weekend) came in and told us Hi. then Casey his band mate from See Camden came in and totally ignored Cameron and hugged me It felt pretty weird. after he hugged me Cameron and Casey had a stare down. I didn't know what happened between them but I needed to find out. After telling everyone hi I walked up to Rick and he looked a little startled.

"Hey Briana. What's up?" Rick asked.

"What's going on between Cameron and Casey?" I asked.

"you." He said.

"me how?"

"when Cameron first met you the day of the concert. he wouldn't shut up about you. then when Casey and everyone was setting up the bands equipment Casey saw you in the crowd and loved you He wouldn't shut up either. Then when he found out you were the girl Cameron was talking about he was pretty pissed. Cameron ended up finding out That casey likes you and it's been hatred between them ever since."

"so I created that?"

"Yeah but you couldn't help and you didn't mean too right?"

"Yeah I didn't evan know what was going on." He nodded then walked to a table. Kat and Michael were sitting down so I went to sit next to them.

"so you excited Michael?"I asked.

"for what tour?"He asked.

"No. You didn't tell him did you?" I asked looking at Kat.

"tell me what?"

"you tell him or I will tell him what happened in middle school. Im giving you 10 minutes." I got up and walked away. I saw kat make a run for it.

"briana what's going on?" Michael asked.

"Kat's pregnant" I said to him." She doesn't want to have it BECAUSE YOU GUYS GO ON TOUR ALL THE TIME AND SHE DOESN'T WANT TO RAISE A KID ALONE."I said to him loud enough for Cameron to hear.

"So I'm going to have a kid?"Michael asked.I nodded then I see michael start jumping up and down. Cameron had pulled me away by then.

"what's wrong?"He asked.

"UM let me think you leave for tour a month before I'm due, you are acting like a dumb ass-"

"what do you mean I'm acting like a dumb ass?" he asked interrupting me.

"I saw you and Casey have that little stare down earlier what was that?" I asked.

"nothing."

"Oh not it's not nothing Rick told me everything can't you understand I married you and not him." I told him.

"But you don't know Casey he'll do whatever to get the girl he wants."

"Then you don't know me either. Evan if he tries I never fall for any tricks like that. I don't evan think of him that way." Casey was walking by and I kissed Cameron. I noticed Casey's head go down. I know it was a little devious but I did it anyways. I noticed Kat came back with one of my best friends in the world Ale.

"Briana!" She said running up and hugging me. Michael saw kat and pulled her aside."I missed you. I haven't seen you since you went to dallas. And how did you get this"

"oh Yeah why couldn't you make it to the wedding?"I asked.

"what do you mean wedding?"

"I sent jorge an invite for you and he said you were sick so you couldn't make it."

"I remember Jorge and everyone leaving to San antonio for a wedding but I didn't know who's wedding it was."

"I'm going to kill him."

"Not if I beat you to it. Everyone's coming to california when you have the babies so they can help you out. I knew you were pregnant but I just didn't know the father."Ale said to me.

"Oh this is him Cameron this is Ale." They shook hands.

"where's josh's son I heard he looks just like him."Josh came when he heard Ale say his name."Oh my gosh just like him."

"Right." I said. Nobody knew but in my room I had a Picture of Josh and I on Graduation day. I grabbed it and showed it to Ale. she held it up to his face.

"exactly like him." Ale said."well I'm going to tell your cousin hi."

"So I'm going to be a father." Michael said to Cameron and I. Cameron made a "what the hell" face."Kat's Pregnant."

"Well good for you man. hey Ale." Michael said hugging Ale.

"how did you know Ale and I didn't?"

"Because your girl didn't live in Dallas with everyone else." I rolled my eyes then walked to the back yard where most of the people were. the rest of the party was great Ale helped me clean up and stayed at the house for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Josh's Birthday

please subscribe and comment