Just Go Ask Lilly

Chapter 1

Hi,my name's Lilly.
I was born in the small town of Wyoming.I live there with my aunt and two sister's.
Leela and Tess.Leela is two year's older then me and pro bally is the most prettiest in the family.Her hair is curly and black,she has bright brown eye's,and dresses in the cutest clothes i can't afford.And Tess,well lets just say she's the youngest in the family and she's only one year younger then me.Plus she's the nerd of the whole group.She has light brown hair with white high light's,her eye's are blue,she ware's big boggy glasses,and she dresses kinda nerdy.Making herself look slightly intelligent.
And me,well I'm nothing like my sister's.You could just call me the 'Goth Girl' in the family.My
hair is a darkish-brown,my eye's are an dark gray,and i dress in nothing but black.Yet i listen to nothing but rock music.Pop music just isn't my thing.So Lady Gaga Gaga and Britney Spears,just doesn't exist in my world.

My sister's and I
has nothing in common.Leela likes to ware these tight ass clothes and pretend she's on a runway.While Tess likes to make any science technology and read these old classic book's.And me,well i like to just keep my ear plug's plugged in my ear and just make bad grade's.Yeah,i know right,how could we even be sister's.We hardly look alike! But there's one thing i could say that both Leela and Tess has in common.They both know the true meaning of love.Yep,that's right i said it.Both Leela and Tess had their fair share of having an boy friend.And actually admitting that they loved them.While i just sit back and watch.I'm left out of the pack.That's what make me one-hundred percent different from my sister's.I don't believe in true love.Nor finding that prince charming one day.I find it sick and a complete waste of time.What?You think I'm that type of girl that just sits around all day and just waits for life to happen? Well I'm not,i just don't believe in any of that Cinderella stuff.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hoped you enjoyed!
And sorry it was a little bit short!
:)