Just Go Ask Lilly

Chapter 2

"Can you believe that the Celsius of the weather is only 30 degrees Fahrenheit"Tess said.
I sighed,Tess could be REALLY annoying when she's talking about fucking tech work.Like i care what the hell the temperature is outside."No one care's Tess"I said,putting the bologna on my sand which,"its not like hearing about the awful weather is gonna change the fact that Leela's late tonight.And if Aunt Rue found out,you know how the fuck the bitch would go of."
I picked up my plate with my sand wich and grabbed my glass of ice-tea and went to sit in the sofa across from Tess.Her head was partically in a book name "Do you know the weather?"
Ugh,talk about politics."Tess,can you take your head out that damn book for a minute and talk to me"I said,when i took a bite out of my sandwich,Tess looked up."OK,OK,I'm sure Leela's' fine.Its not like Justins gonna rape her or anything.And besides he's a nice guy"Tess said.I groaned,that's what scares me the most.They end up nice and sweet,but in the end their complete jerks.They'll go out with you one day and the next they'll dump for the next hottest girl around the block.It's as if your a piece of toy that doesn't even matter anymore.Something they don't have to worry about playing with anymore.And that's exactly what make guy's think they could get away with--whatever.Plus its exactly why I'm not even DREAMING of having a boy friend."Tess can you hand me the remote?"I asked,Tess growled and reached for the remote next to her and tossed it at me."Thanks,as if that was hard to do"I scowled,Tess rolled her eye's and went back to her boring ass book.When i turned on the t.v. the News was on.An old weather man was talking about how rainy it was gonna get later on.
"....And today's weather will be slightly---"
"Ugh,boring"I said,cutting the weather man short by changing the channel.I quickly turned my t.v. on TeenNick.And my favorite show was on.Which was Degrassi Next Generation.
I love Degrassi, from the edging drama to the "I'm about to kill myself business" and to my luck,i caught it on time,because the opening just started.The t.v. was low so i turned it up.
"Hey,can you turn it down pleeease"Tess complained,i chuckled and turned it up harder.Just to get on her nerve's.Tess mumbled something before getting up out of her seat and stalking to the stair's.Though she didn't go up to her room.She just went and sat on the bottom step.I shook my head and looked back at the screen.Where it starts of with Fionna getting out of her limo.When she slammed the door another door slammed with it.
Leela was home.
So quickly i jumped up out of the sofa and ran to the door.
"Where you going?"Tess asked,i didn't answer her,i just ran out the door and onto our front porch.I see the weather man was right,we are going to have a rainy day today.Leela was kissing her boy friend Justin leaned up against the hood of his car.Angerly i stumped down the step's causing Leela and Justin to depart.
"Where the hell have you been?"I shouted frustratingly.Leela and Justin both looked at one another.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry did i mention this chapter will be short.Well there was a change of plan.
Hope you liked!
Bye!
:)