Status: Active

My Heart Beats for Only You.

Chapter 12

Jason's POV

I took the car and was on my way back to the hospital to pick up Annie. After a few days to recover she was being released and I told her I'd pick her up so we could hang out. It's awful that it took a life threatening accident to bring us back together but I'm willing to make up for lost time. No matter what crap her parents would give me, we were finally together and I wanted it that way. I pulled into one of the close parking spots and went inside to wait. Luckily, I didn't have to wait long before Annie came down the hall on crutches. She smiled when she saw me and I smiled back.

"Hey, you all set?" I asked before leaning down to kiss her cheek.

"Yea" she said as she looked away blushing. I loved that I could make her blush. I helped her to the car and we were soon on our way back to my house. As we were driving Annie's phone started ringing and I noticed that she hesitated before answering.

"Yea mom" she spoke with aggravation clear in her voice.

"I told you Jason was picking me up.....mom please don't start that again....it doesn't matter what you say, it's not gonna change anything....whatever I'll be home later" with that she hung up and let out a heavy sigh.

"Everything okay?" I asked, turning into the driveway.

"Yeah, my mom's just being a pain" she said giving me a half smile. I could tell that whatever her mom said bothered her.

"Well don't let her get to you" I said before going to the passenger side of the car and helping her out of the car. My grandma wasn't home, she had went to have lunch with some friends, so the house was empty.

"Why don't we just go up to my room and relax" I said once we were inside.

"Sounds good" she said starting to head for the stairs but stopped and just stared at them.

Annie's POV

"Great, how am I supposed to go up all these stairs on crutches" I groaned frustrated that I'd be stuck on these damn crutches for weeks.

"Here put your crutches down" Jason said walking over to me.

"I can't walk Jason. If you haven't noticed the huge cast on my leg" I joked as he just laughed.

"I know Annie" he said as he picked me up bridal style and started to carry me up the stairs.

"Damn, baby what have you been eating" he said as we continued upstairs and I slapped his chest. playfully.

"Shut up" I laughed. I was so glad we were finally together. That's what I wanted, to be with Jason. No matter how many times my parents tried to convince me to get away from him I wouldn't. He meant too much to me to just let him go. I honestly think I'm in love with him. We made it to his room and he gently placed me on his bed. Before he could do anything, I pulled him to me and our lips met. It felt like I haven't kissed him in so long. I loved the way he kissed me. It was so passionate and sweet. I loved the way his lips felt against mine. The way they moved together just seemed so natural. He continued to kiss me as he climbed on top of me, careful of my leg. We sat there for who knows how long just kissing before air became an issue. Jason pulled away and rested our foreheads together.

"Need anything?" He asked me, his minty breath hitting my face as he spoke. I just nodded my head no, still speechless from his kiss. He smiled and pecked my lips before getting off the bed.

"You sure?" He asked leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah I'm sure" I said sending him a smile. It seemed that I was always smiling when he was around. It was hard not to. It wasn't long before Jason came back with a bag of chips. I just laughed, typical guy. Always hungry. Suddenly my phone buzzed from my pocket. I thought it was gonna be my mom or Beth but it was twitter.

"@ddlovato: Yay!! It's official! #Skyscraper is out now! So excited for you guys to hear it!"

"Oh My Gosh!" I practically shouted and I noticed Jason jump.

"What?" Jason asked worried. He was so cute and finally mine.

"I forgot that Demi Lovato's new single came out today!" I said pulling Jason's laptop that was rested on his bed, over to me and went on youtube.

"Who?" Jason asked clearly confused on why I was so jumpy and excited. I mean I've been a fan of her since she first came out. I had to show support. I just sat there staring at him. How does he not know who Demi Lovato is?

"Haha very funny Jas" I said still typing away trying to find the video.

"I'm being serious. Who is she?" He said still confused.

"Come see" I said as I played the video. A piano started to play before her voice joined in. There were a bunch of pictures that showed as the song went on.

"Damn, she's hot" Jason said sitting next to me staring at the screen.

"Yeah yeah shhhh!" I hushed him up getting lost in the meaningful lyrics. I started to tear up as the song continued. There was just so much meaning in it. I soon felt Jason wrap his arms around me, pulling me so I was lying down next to him. We didn't speak we just laid there letting Demi's voice flood the room. It was a nice moment until the song ended leaving the room quiet.

"You okay babygirl?" Jason asked looking down at me.

"Yeah, its just a fangirl moment" I laughed kinda embarrassed.

"So who is this girl? She's really good" Jason said clicking on another video. We spent the next hour or two looking at videos of Demi Lovato. Just as a video of Demi singing 'catch me' ended Jason pulled his laptop over to him and started typing away.

"What are you looking for?" I asked curiously as Jason looked really focused on the screen.

"Timothy's criminal records" he answered still typing.

"Why?" I asked, just wanting to forget about the idea of this creepy guy wanting to hurt me or even Jason.

"So I can be positive it was him who did this and go kick his ass for hurting you...again" I could see the pain on his face as he said again. I kissed his cheek before resting my head on his shoulder while he kept typing and clicking on things.

"How are you gonna be able to find them? Aren't they like locked in the police computers or something?" I asked curious as to how we would be able to find the criminal records.

"Let's just say I've hacked my way into police computers before" he said with a sly smile on his face.

"Jason McCann, what am I gonna do with you?" I asked jokingly, knowing there's wasn't much I could do to stop him.

"Found it" He said sounding proud of himself. I have to give him some kind of probs. I would never be able to do that, not sure that I would want to but still.

"It says that he was arrested Thursday for possession of illegal weapons" Jason stated, reading the computer screen.

"Wait, he was arrested Thursday? Was he released?" I asked trying to put the pieces together.

"Um..it doesn't say he was so probably not. why?" Jason asked turning to me.

"Cause the accident happened on Saturday and if he was in jail or whatever then he couldn't have been driving the car that hit me" I said trying to figure all of this crap out.

"Well if it wasn't Timothy then who was it?" Jason said and I could see him starting to get stressed.

"I don't know just relax, we'll figure it out" I said grabbing his hand trying to calm him down. He laced our fingers together and kissed my forehead.

"I know I just want whoever did this to get what he deserves" He said before going back to the computer. I watched as he kept going through Timothy's records when something caught my eye.

"Wait, what's Timothy's last name?" I asked trying to read it off the computer but Jason kept scrolling too fast.

"Johnson why?" Jason asked furowing his eyebrows together with confusion.

"Cause that's Tyler's last name." I said wondering if they were somehow connected.

"Do you think they're related?' Jason asked the questions I was wondering myself. Jason went back to looking up stuff and I just sat there with millions of questions running through my head. Is Tyler related to Timothy? If Timothy is in jail who was driving the car that hit me? Was it Tyler? Why did everthing have to be so damn complicating?
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 12! :D

Thank you to all my readers. I love you guys.

I just had to mention Demi's new song Skyscraper that came out today!! If you haven't heard it go listen to it or even go buy it!! It's amazing! Love you Demi<3