Get Tangled Up In Me

I'm a coward not a fighter,

disguised as a lover

I was searching through the fridge when I heard somebody walk in behind me. I already knew who it was, so when I turned around with a string cheese in my hand I wasn’t surprised to see Gerard standing there nervously looking at the floor. He was kind of fidgeting, deep in thought, his long-ish black hair in his eyes. I glanced at his outfit and smiled. Too tight jeans, Mikeys silver lo-tops, a plain black tee shirt, and a black flag hoodie were what he was sporting today.

He looks so much better than me. I look like shit today. But I’m really stressed about my mom, Jared, my dad, Gerard, and now that kiss that I feel I have more then enough of an excuse to. I took a deep breathe. I had to get this over. I had to tell him I love him.

“Gerard, we need to talk. About the ki-” I started but he interrupted me, starring into my eyes sadly.

“Raven, I’m sorry just let me say this first. I just got caught up in the moment but it didn’t mean anything. We can just forget it, don’t worry.” He smiled kindly at me, while I was staring at him in shock. “We can still be friends, and it never happened. It’s better off this way anyhow. I mean you’re just a kid and all.” He finished awkwardly, noticing the surprised look on my face. That’s what he think so me as. A kid. A small invisible tear trickled down my cheek as I nodded and pretended I agreed with everything he was saying. I couldn’t believe this was happening.

“You, I’m glad you think that too. Well I’m gonna go back into the living room…” I muttered brushing past him before I started crying.

*Gerard’s P.O.V.*

“I’m hungry.” She announced getting up off the ground and walking into the kitchen. Everybody moved on to their own little thing. I knew this would probably be the only chance to talk alone with her tonight and I wanted to end all the awkwardness right away. Her parents would be here in about a half an hour anyway, and her dad doesn’t deserve a depressed daughter at the moment.

I quietly got up and followed her into the kitchen, noticing that she had her head in the fridge and I had the perfect view of her ass. She looked really good today; she was wearing simple light blue jeans that were kind of skinny but also a little flared and hugged her hips perfectly, a simple black cami, and her green high-tops. Her hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail, she had her glasses on rather than her contacts and her eyeliner looked like it was from yesterday. But she was perfect.

I looked up from the floor, where I glued my eyes after staring at her ass a little too long, to see her wide grey eyes locked on my face.

“Gerard, we need to talk. About the ki-” She started but I cut her off before she could say she didn’t like me. I didn’t want to hear that from her.

“Raven, I’m sorry just let me say this first. I just got caught up in the moment but it didn’t mean anything. We can just forget it, don’t worry.” I was breaking my own heart with every word I said. I thought I saw her face fall, but it was probably my imagination. She wasn’t interested in me. I have to remember that. “We can still be friends, and it never happened. It’s better off this way anyhow. I mean you’re just a kid and all.” I smiled weakly and she nodded.

“You, I’m glad you think that too. Well I’m gonna go back into the living room…” She replied with a mutter before running off. Why do I get the feeling I just made it worse?
♠ ♠ ♠
ok this one sucks too. i just couldn't think of anything. I'll write more for tomorrow though. SPRING BREAK!!! tomorrows my last day of school!!! yayayayayay!

i added music for you to listen to!! there are two songs. LISTEN DAMMIT!!

if you haven't noticed yet, most of the chapter titles are songs. These songs are what I listened to as I wrote the chapter, so sometimes they may have something to do with the chapter. just an FYI. lol.

Ohh and does anybody know the song this story was named after?? cuz its a really good song. and its relevent. well kinda... =/ lol

oh btw this song was: Wolf in sheep's clothing by This Providence. check 'em out on myspace. they are awesome.