Get Tangled Up In Me

Oh, how it’s been so long,

I'm so sorry I’ve been gone,
I was busy writingsongs updates for you.


Time Lapse

"Raven your parents are here!” Ms. Donna called from the living room. I jumped up from the beanbag chair and raced into the room, everyone else following behind.

"DADDY!" I screamed jumping at him. He laughed and hugged me.

"How have you been, Ravey?" He asked in the quiet voice he was famous for. I smiled proudly as I twisted my lip ring in my mouth.

"I got my lip pierced." I announced. He laughed again. "Gerard's a teacher. It's really weird. And Jared's got a girlfriend." I sat down on the couch next to my mom, who was surprisingly sober.

"It's great to see you Mr. Farr," Gerard announced giving my dad a hug. They both Chatted a little, then Frank can out.

"Daddy!" he joked. "I missed you Daddy Farr!" Everybody laugh.

"You too, Frank." He laughed. My mom shot a disapproving glance at Frank and stood up.

"Well, darlings, it's time for us to leave." She announced. "Gerard, no parties, Go It?" Everyone rolled there eyes and I gave my dad one last hug before the four adults filled out into the car and left.

"Alone at last." Kay breathed out. We all sat in the living room. "So what now?" I shot frank a look. He sighed and got down on one knee.

"Kayla Daniels, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked looking up at her. I was biting my lip to keep from bursting out laughing, and Kay had tears in her eyes. She was pretending to be a very bad actor I guess.

"Oh Frankie!" She wailed like a southern belle. "Oh of course" and then we both fell to the ground laughing. It's definitely going to be an exciting weekend.
♠ ♠ ♠
i am soooooo sorry its so short and sooooo sorry its horrible and such but I JUST wrote it in five seconds.

So the MCR concert was awesome. I thought billy talent was playing but it was actually Taking Back Sunday!!! so basically in a short summary, i got drive by's autographs, Adam Lazzera POINTED at me, and Gerard Way made eye conntact a numerous amount of times. Frank and Gerard were both wearing their 2005 Sweet Revenge type clothes, and mikey wore the 'Mikey Fucking Way' tee. Frank did the theme song to Fresh prince of bel Air , and Gerard's dad was there. TBS's limo was right behing my bff gia's car and she tok pics of it.

And the number one exciting thing was my bff grace and I were making hearts at gerard (and we were the only ones who were doing it) and during the mibble of one song he made the heart right back at us! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!