Get Tangled Up In Me

Pretending everything is right, to make it better.

I'll hide my make up smeared eyes, to show that I tried.

I woke up to my alarm beeping. No more pancakes or bacon or happiness. Well I was happy about the bacon, it didn’t help my vegetarian needs, but still. He was gone. End of story.

So now I would sit here for months, watching my brother drift further and further from my life, take care of my drunk ass mother, and worry that the only good thing in my life might die because of dumb fucks overseas they can’t leave us the fuck alone. It was safe to say I was going to have a shitty day.

I quickly got ready without a single complaint from my mother, and walked downstairs. Jared was already at the table eating eggs and toast and my mom was on the phone trying to weasel her way out of work for another five months. Until his next visit. I wordless stuck a piece Jared’s toast in between my teeth and walked out of the house. I stood out there in the cold, jacketless, and waited for Gerard.

We road to school in silence. Gerard keep darting looks at me in his mirror and Mikey just stared out the window. The radio was turned off, so the normal rocking out wasn’t there.

“What crawled up your asses and died?” I asked as we pulled up to the school. Both of them ignored me and I slammed the door to the car and walked quickly inside to my locker. Half way there, I noticed Kayla running towards me. I grinned at her, and she jumped on me, tackling me to the ground.

“OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" Kay squealed and giggled in my ear. Great, now I'm gonna need a hearing aid... I laughed a little bit and pushed her off of me. Her face was bright pink and a smile seemed to be painted onto her face as it if was never going to move.

"Calm down, What is it? What happened? Is the school burning down? Did someone die? Did you find Waldo!?" Okay, that was my one Frank moment of the day... Face it, you all have one too...

"No! Not that- Waldo? No! Oh my god! I can't believe it happened to me!" I helped her off the ground only to be tackled with another hug, this time keeping my balance.

“What, what happened?” I asked laughing, and trying to stay up. She jumped up and down some more.

“The most wonderfullest, spectacular thing in the world!” She exclaimed, finally calming down enough for me to not worry about falling to my death.

“Which is..?” I asked again. She got a confused look on her face and frowned.

“DAMN IT!” She yelled. “I forgot.” I looked at her for a second, studying her and seeing if she was just kidding. Then I laughed and put my arm over her shoulder.

“Let’s go to class.” I suggested, shaking my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok i know its short but i AM updating again today. I just had to break up the chapter. :]
ohh and dude I started listening to this awesome band, Automatic Loveletter. The singer Juliet Simms sang in a All Time Low song. She is AMAZING. you should check them out.

oh and i have over a hundred subscribes. :] YAY. now if all of you would comment on each chapter, then i'd have something to celebrate. lol