Get Tangled Up In Me

Still I need you here with me

Baby I'm here

He smiled that smile. The one that would haunt me for the rest of my life. The one that never brought anything but bad memories. He pushed the knife against my throat.

The bell rang, but I felt like it was world’s away. Like I was underwater, and the bell wasn’t. His breath smelled like mint and coffee. I shuddered as he opened his mouth to whispered to me.

“Are you scared yet, Ravey?” He sneered. I turned my head as far away from him as I could. His hand wrapped around my chin, pulling my face back towards him.

My back was against the sink, hard and cold. Pushing so roughly into my back, I knew I’d eventually had a bruise. Whether I would be able to feel it was another thing.

The halls were quiet now. There was a patter of water in the sink next to me. Other then that the only sound was our breath, mine shallow and heavy, his sharp and light.

I opened my mouth to plead, to beg, to scream, but his hand firmly blocked any sound. “That was a rhetorical question.” He laughed, his accent failing. I knew it was fake the whole time.

I would have dwelled on this spectacular new fact, but I had more important things to worry about. I looked around the room trying to find some way to get away from him.

My eyes flew past the door quickly, certain there would be nothing there to help me, then my eyes went straight back like a magnet as I saw Kay’s frightened eye’s meet my own.

I glanced at Billy and he was still staring at me, rather then the mirror behind my head, his hand slipped off my mouth as he spoke of what he was going to do to me. “Go Get Gerard,” I mouthed, my eyes pleading. She took off. He glanced at the door. It was safely closed.

“Praying already?” He smirked. “The fun has just begin.” He took the knife and trailed it against my side, slowly cutting the fabric of my shirt. I stayed as still as I could, unable to find my voice. I was used to this part by now.

“I will not have sex with you, Billy.” I said, my voice surprisingly strong. He smiled as he raised an eyebrow.

“Oh you won’t, will you?” He laughed. “Afraid of your Gerard finding you in a bloody naked mess? Afraid of him knowing how you really are? How weak?” His voice made me shiver.

“H-how do you know?” I whispered. He slapped me.

“What do you think? That I’m an idiot?” He scowled, ripping the rest of my shirt off. “I saw you. I saw you cheating on me, proving me right, yet again. You are so desperate for everyone to love you, when really no one does. They just want you for something.” He paused and pushed me on the floor, before pacing.

I hit my head on the sink as I fell against the wall. I wordless brought my hand to my head, in shock, feeling the liquid spill out, yet feeling no pain. I knew this would be the last time. That’s all that mattered.

“Gerard, he just wants you for the sex. It’s not like he can get it anywhere else. Dani, have you noticed she only calls you when Kayla and Charlotte aren’t free? Let’s see who else…” He stopped and faced me again. “Oh yes, your brother.”

“My brother has nothing to do with you!” I yelled. He kicked me and my head hit the back of the wall. He quickly knelt down and brought the knife to my throat again.

“Did I tell you to speak?” He snarled. My head fell to the side, my eyes glazing over as I tried to look up. I blinked twice, trying to make sure I wasn’t hallucinating. I smiled, about to speak his name then bit my lip.

“Gerard,” I whispered. Billy whipped around and was shoved in the wall. I heard him shout in pain as my eyes shut. I heard something fall to the ground, and continue to yell.

“Raven, Raven are you ok?” I heard a familiar voice whisper. I opened my eyes and blinked again. He was blurry but he was there. And crying.

“Gerard,” I whimpered. “Gerard It hurts.” I could see tears falling from his face.

“I know, sweetie, it’ll be ok. Somebody called 911. You just have to wait a little while longer,” He soothed.

“Gerard, I love you,” I tried to say but he shushed me.

“You can tell me that later!” He begged. I shut my eyes.

“Gerard,” I whispered. “I-” And then it went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to wait a little while to post this, but i can't with all the lovely comments you've posted. This is because I waited so long to post an update before, and to let you all know im not stopping this story until i finish it whether your reading or not :P but now that i know some of you still are, it's ok.

love ya guys.