Get Tangled Up In Me

Yeah I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby

Listen to Iron Maiden baby with me

Homeroom: Mr. Way, room 167 (w/ dani)
Period 1: History, Mr. Ring, room 249 (w/ shawn, kay, + Char) borrriinnnng!!!
Period 2: Music Composition, Mr. Way, room 167 (w/ pete and Kay)
Period 3:Computer Applications, Ms. Hood, room 216 (w/ Dani and Mikey)
Period 4:Algebra 2, Mrs. Thomas, room 289 (w/ Kay + Dani) blahhhh
Lunch
Period 5: Studio Art, Mr. Way, room 167 (W/ Mikey+Dani) yummy <3
Period 6:Symphonic Band, Mr. Toro, room 165 (w/ Char) I HATE THIS CLASS!
Period 7:Chemistry, Mr. Barnes, room 301 (w/ Pete Mikey and Frank)
Period 8:Honors English, Miss Pincus, room 242 (w/ Frank and Char)

“What if it were Gee and Frank?” Dani asked, obviously not letting the subject go. I rolled my eyes.

“Well, that would be the hottest of course, but I still say Frank and Mikey. I mean they both have all that energy, you know?” I giggled. This topic was getting wayyy to gross for me to think about. I will never again say I am bored in front of Danielle Kate Miller. Never.

“Ohh NO!” She yelled excitedly before lowering her voice. “Mikey and Gerard.” I bursted out with giggles.

“But that’d be incest!!!! Well hott incest, but still incest!!! We are so gross Dans!” I said between giggles. “You realize none of them with the possible exception of Frank is gay, right?”

“Why do always ruin every fantasy for me? It’s a good thing you’re my best friend Raven Anne Farr, otherwise I’d kick your ass.” Dani complained.

“What did fantasy did she ruin this time?” A voice said from behind us. Frig! I forgot we were in Mr. Way’s room for lunch!

“Nothing hun, nothing at all!” Dani replied pulling Shawn in for a hug. She was so damn lucky she had him. They’ve been going out for about three months now, but it seems like forever.

“I still say Gerard and Frank , Dans. Wayyy better than Mikey and Frank.” I teased bringing her back into our argument.

“Mikey!” She replied sticking her tongue out.

“Gerard.” I fought back sticking my toungue out in reply.

“Mikey”

“Gerard.”

“Mikey!”

“Gerard!”

“MIKEY!!”

“What the hell do you keep saying my name for?!” Mikey yelled from acrossed the room. Dani and I collapsed with giggles.

“No reason,” I replied through my giggles. “So am I still coming over after school or not? Cause There is nothing to do in my house. Plus my mom is going through her cleaning spree again.” I lied. I admit it, I flat out lied. My mom is to drunk to worry about cleaning the house. I’d just do it tonight. Or tomorrow night seeings how it’s only Tuesday and it has to be clean by Friday morning.

“Yeah, you can come over and work on the project we have for science. Frank and Pete too.” Mikey replied.

“Oh god. This is going to be torture.” I groaned. “Fine, but I have one rule. No perverted jokes about me. I think you’ve already scarred me enough.”

“Fine,” Pete cut in. “They won’t be about you. But they will still be.” Kay giggled.

“You realize that made no sense at all, right?” She teased. Pete just threw a gummy bear at her.

“Quiet women. The men are talking.” He commanded. I rolled my eyes.

“Stop being so sexist.” I snapped at Pete before turning back to Dani. “I still say Gerard and Frank.”

* * *

Gerard’s P.O.V.

Lunch, was practically my favorite time of the day. Other than Homeroom, Period two, and period 5. I could sit there and watch her, talk to her, be with her; and that some how made it all worth it. Coming back to school I mean. If somebody had told me five years ago I’d go to college to be a teacher I’d laugh in their face. I hate school.

But Raven, she makes it perfect. When she’s there I don’t care about those stupid sarcastic know it all teenagers, when she’s there I’m making a difference in someone’s life, I’m teacher them something important. If only she wasn’t sixteen. God, now I sound like a child molester.

“Mikey!” I heard someone shout.

“Gerard!” Raven yelled back.

“MIKEY!!” Dani screamed. Who knows what they’re arguing about now?

“What the hell do you keep saying my name for?!” Mikey yelled from acrossed the room. I smiled slightly, shook my head, and continued to stare at Raven. I picked out enough of they’re conversation to know that she’s coming over after school but that’s it.

“Hey? Gerard? Helloooooo? Are you there?” Frank giggled waving his hand in front of my eyes.

“What?” I groaned tearing my eyes away from Raven to look at Frank who was trying get my attention.

“I dunno, you just seemed deep in thought so I though I should annoy you.” He smiled. I rolled my eyes.

“Thanks.” I let my eyes glide back to Raven to see that she was looking at me as well. She gave me a small smile and turned a little pink before looking down and looking back up through her eyelashes. She was so beautiful and I couldn’t have her. Because she didn’t want me.
♠ ♠ ♠
just a bit of a filler for you cause i don't want to much drama yet. and believe me. there will be drama. Mr. Drama-Llama loves my fics <3

This crappy chappy is dedicated to my lovely Kayla for it is her birthday and I promised this to her <3

COMMENTS = <33 so COMMENT peoples!
I have another chapter written so you don't get it if i don't get lovely commies from my lovely readers. :]
xx