Status: I Have A Virus. No Updates For A Little. Sorry :\

Keeping His Secret

“Daniel” his voice was deep, husky “Let’s keep our little game a secret.”

“Are you coming back?”

“Of course. Be patient, though. But I promise I’ll come back. Keep this a secret, and I’ll bring a reward next time.”

A smile crossed the younger boy’s lips.

Eight year old Daniel Stone was sexually assaulted one night in the confines of his own room. The man had no connection to Daniel. Neither male knew each other save for that one night.

3 months after the incident, the stranger was locked up after being proven guilty for raping his girlfriend’s sister. No one ever found out about Daniel.

And Daniel wanted to keep it that way. It was not something to be proud of, being sexually touched by a man ten years older than you, and what was worse is that Daniel liked it. He took pleasure from the horrid things the older man had done. Daniel never spoke of that night to anyone. Seven years later, and it’s time for his reward.

***This is being co-written with Quizilla author, kaycookie. This will be on Mibba [account: Kissmyoops] Wattpad [account: Kissmyoops3] and Quizilla [account: Kaycookie] All others are fraud and should be reported immediately. Thank you and enjoy.

Read at your own risk.

This is Slash. A.k.a. Yaoi. A.k.a Boy on boy. A.k.a. Homosexual.

Don't ever forget there's a back button.