Status: new cowrite!!!

Arranged.

Elsie

Moving to back to Berlin alone with Tez is a heart attack waiting to happen; my heart feels like it's going to beat out of my chest. Even though this is just a test, I feel like we're already wed and this is our honeymoon. And I know Tez bought that retchedrevealing cat costume behind my back. Thinking about all of this made me glad I wasn't hooked up to a heart monitor, because it would be pounding at 600 beats per minute right now.

We already unpacked most of the furniture, the parlor/living room was decorated with vintage furniture the Queen had laying around in storage, some of it centuries old and worth more than the castle back in England itself. The kitchen was also vintage, the shelves made of old wood with a chandler in the middle of the kitchen which put a nice touch to it. Our bedroom looked a bit more modern, but still had that classic feel to it. I honestly loved this house––not to mention it was only a few blocks away from my parents' house––I hoped we would be staying for a while.

"Ellie, have you seen my grandfather's old mantel clock? I thought we could put it in the parlor." Tez asked, looking through whatever boxes were left frantically.

"I already put it in the parlor," I replied unwrapping a coffee cup and gently placing it in the cupboard.

"I swear, you can read my mind," Tez leaned in and pressed a kiss to my forehead, making me giggle. "You're adorable, did you know that?"

"Shut up," I blushed, pushing Tez back playfully. "I am not."

"Yes you are." He blew a big raspberry on my neck, making me screech and giggle like crazy.

"Well isn't this a sight for sore eyes."

"Mama!" I screamed, pushing my way to her. I latched on to my mother and hugged her tightly.

"Elsie––Can't––Breathe––!" She gasped.

I released my grip and she sighed heavily, "Oops." I mumbled. Tez came over and stood by my side the same time Papa came and stood my Mama, with a smile on his face. "Mama, Papa, this is my fiancé, Tezacacoatl."

"Tez for short," He smiled shaking their hands firmly.

"My, you've grown. The last time we met you were just a tiny baby, no more than a week old." Papa said.

"Oh my!" Mama exclaimed. "What a beautiful house! May I?"

"Of course, just excuse the mess, we're still moving in." Teza nodded.

After hours of catching up, drinking tea and making wedding plans, Mama and Papa went home. I was glad to see them, I just wish they didn't have to go so soon. But they could tell Tez and I were getting tired and bored. It's just part of being a parent.

"Wanna go to bed?" I asked Tez, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"I could take that a couple different ways, but I'm guessing by the looks of it, you mean sleep. So, yes."

Tez and I retreated to our bedroom and climbed in the bed, sighing contently when I got in my normal position of being curled up into Tez's side. He traced soothing circles into my shoulder as we fell asleep.

"Good night Teza."

"Good night, Ellie."
♠ ♠ ♠
Some fluff and such. (: