Status: new cowrite!!!

Arranged.

Tezacacoatl.

I nervously watched my young lover, waiting for any signs of him waking up. Just because last night had been amazing for me, didn’t mean he was going to be happy and receptive in the morning.

Elsie stirred and I froze, watching the small boy rub his eyes from where he was before sitting up. The moment he did, though he gasped, tears in his eyes and his hands on his lower back, laying himself back down on the bed.

Not knowing what to do, I kissed at his eyes, rubbing away his tears and holding him close to me, being sure not to move him in case his back hurt again. “Sorry,” I whispered into his forehead.

“What are you saying sorry for?” Elsie asked his cheeks fire hydrant red. “This is more embarrassing than anything else.”

I chuckled at him, seeing him laugh and cuddle into my side.

“Last night was amazing, Tez, there’s no reason for you to apologize about anything.” He said firmly.

“Because of me though-“

“Hush.” Elsie whispered and pulled me down to press our lips together. “No more apologies for the best night of my life.” He said softly, shyly.

I smiled adoringly at him, proud in knowing that he was officially mine, my wife, husband, whatever the word was it did not matter. “You’re so beautiful.” I told him softly.

I knew about the ‘afterglow’ one had from sex, but I didn’t think it lasted into the next day; with Elsie, it obviously did.

Elsie rolled his eyes playfully, saying something about how I was flattering him, but his voice was cut off by a small bark.

Looking behind me, I saw Lottie behind me, wagging his tail, looking for his mommy who was buried in the bed. I picked him up and set him in Elsie’s arms, knowing the boy wanted to see his puppy.

Holding Lottie in his arms, Elsie looked up at me, beaming, the worry from yesterday completely gone.

“So, dear Elsie, are you ready for the honeymoon?” I asked, knowing he had no idea of the plans my family and I set up for our honeymoon together.

“What honeymoon?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to end it here on a good note because I will not have time to write any more, I hope you all loved it!