Status: new cowrite!!!

Arranged.

Tezacacoatl.

I watched Elsie sleep, smiling at how adorable he was. I watched the boy stir slightly and he looked up at me with big wide eyes.

“Awake?” I asked by and he smiled nodding.

“I normally wake up early.” He explained.

“Well hurry up and get dressed,” I told the boy, “I want to show you something.”

“R-really?” he asked looking up at me with surprise.

I chuckled “of course,” I told him.

“Mkay, well I'm gonna go get ready,” he murmured and I left the room to give him some space.

Once outside, I saw Nentel and asked him if all of the preparations were alright. He smiled and nodded at me, pointing down the hallway towards where the gardens were.

I smiled and thank him, telling him to tell Elsie where I would be waiting for him outside.

Once I got out into the gardens, I immediately saw the small puppy that I had bought for him. I had been discussing with Nentel what to get him, deciding that a pet would make him feel more at home, and my brother decided that a puppy would be perfect.

After the puppy saw me, he jumped up and licked my face. I laughed and held the puppy close, kissing his nose softly and telling him that he would meet his new owner soon.

The small creature barked almost as if he knew what I was saying and agreeing with it. He wanted to meet his new master.

I turn around just as I heard footsteps behind me. Elsie was staring at me, looking curiously at the puppy in my arms.

“What are you doing with a puppy?” he asked.

“I'm giving him to you as a present.” I murmured and looked up to see the boy’s reaction. His eyes were wide and his mouth hung open; he didn't know what to say.

“Really?” He asked and I chuckled.

“Of course.” I told him and he looked at me with a huge smile on his face . “Come here,” I told him and held the puppy out to him.

The happy puppy in my arms nearly jumped into Elsie’s. He definitely knew who his owner was

“So do you like him?” I asked.

“Of course!” Elsie squealed. “I always wanted a puppy, but my parents said they didn't have enough money to get one and take care of it…” he smiled sadly I looked up at me with thankful eyes. “Thank you.” He whispered.

“You’re welcome.” I said smiling at him in surprise as he walked over and kissed me on the cheek “What was that for?” I asked.

“For being kind to me.” He whispered, playing with small puppy giggling as it licked his face

Suddenly the boy looks at me, the puppy excitedly bouncing around, pausing when he realized that something was wrong.

“What is it?” I asked, noticing the changes well.

“You’re only doing this because you feel bad for me.” he said frowned, understanding the sadness he felt.

I realized that he must have heard what Nentel said to me earlier. “This isn’t just because I feel bad for you.” I told him “This is much more than that; this is me wanting to be kind to you, know that I do want to be nice to you.” I spoke to him and the boy looked up, his eyes widening.

“You promise?” He asked.
“Yes.” I murmured, meaning it. “We need to get the stuff set up for your new puppy, the bedding and stuff…So what will you name it?” I asked, trying to get on to happier topics.

“Umm… I'm not sure yet.” He thought and then looked at the little puppy who was staring intently back at him. “I think I'll name him Lottie.” He said after giving it a little thought. “Yes, that will do.”

I smiled at him, loving the new name for the puppy; it fit perfectly. “Well,” I told him “I guess we should go and look for a place to put his toys, food, and bed.”

Elsie smiled nodded “We should.” he said, smiling and hugging me once more. “Thanks again.”
♠ ♠ ♠
you likey:D
awwww, elsie got a puppy!!!!!!

com/sub?