Status: new cowrite!!!

Arranged.

Elsie

I woke up to a rough, wet tongue licking my face and Nez giggling. I opened my eyes to see my new puppy, Lottie, frantically wagging his tail happily and his tongue hung out of his mouth. Nez was standing at the edge of my bed in his batman pajamas which made me giggle as well. Pulling back the covers, I revealed my superman pajamas to Nez. We both squealed like two fan-girls excitedly and hugged each other quickly. Making Lottie bark and slightly growl at Nentel.

"We're practically twins!" he clapped.

"Since when are Batman and Superman twins?" I asked crawling out of the covers.

"Since now––Oh! Which reminds me; it's time to get up. We all have to go to school today. You're clothes are in that closet over there," he pointed to the double doors to the far left of where I was standing. "and if you do the whole makeup and hair thing, come into my room and I'll help you."

"O-Okay," I stuttered. School? This can't be good.

After Nez left my room I slowly made my way over to the closet, Lottie at my feet sniffing around the floor. I smiled down at him and remembered how Tez had went out of his way to go and buy a puppy for me. I sighed and opened the double doors, Lottie barked and ran in before I could even blink. I looked inside the closet and saw the rainbow of clothes.

It was a huge, walk-in-closet that was almost the size of my room. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating, but still! "It's like I have a fucking mall in my room, Lottie!" I squeaked. I rushed over to the multi-colored jeans and picked out a black pair before running over to the shirts and picked up a blue All Time Low shirt. I undressed in the closet and put the new clothes on before running to Nez's room.

Knocking furiously on his door, I ran in and hugged him.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"Closet." Was all I could say.

---

"Class, I would all like you to meet Elsie Listing. He's joining our class all the way from Germany, so make him feel welcome." my new teacher, Ms Debbie said. "Why don't you take a seat next to Jenny?"

I looked over to where she was pointing and saw a small petite girl with rosy cheeks and glasses. I made my way over and sat down at the empty desk next to her. As soon as the teacher left the room, all hell broke loose.

"Hi, I'm Jenny." her thick British accent took over her voice. I barely noticed the annoying high pitch in it. She was also smacking her gum, which was very annoying and made me want to puke..

"I-I'm Elsie..." I stuttered, ignoring the nauseous feeling.

"Oi, isn't that a girls name?" a male voice said.

"Wait a minute; you're the one who is supposed to marry the prince! He's a fagot!"

"Brendon, shut your fucking face." Jenny shushed.

I got up and left the room trying not to cry, but failed. I ran down the halls, looking for Tez's classroom. I couldn't remember what number he said. 10... 10... 1.. 0.. 109!

I turned the corner and found room 109 and peeked inside. I saw Tez looking up at the board, then he looked over at the door. I waved my hands frantically; silently telling him that I needed him. He raised his hand and asked to be excused, he came out and hugged me.

"What happened?" he asked wiping my tears away.

"T-They were m-m-making f-fun of my n-n-name and calling me a f-fagot." I sobbed and buried my head in his shoulder.

"Who Ellie?" Tez asked kissing my head softly.

"B-Brendon? I think his name was Brendon." I sniffed.

"C'mon, I'll take care of them," Tez wrapped my arms around his neck tightly and then lifted my legs up around his waist, he then carried me back to my classroom where the teacher was still gone. Tez set me down on the teachers desk and lightly kissed my forehead. "Now, which one of you little fuckers called my Elsie a fagot?"

His Elsie? I don't know why... but I liked the sound of that. Alot.

"It was me," Brendon said. "What are you going to do about it?"

"I think you forget who I am, Brendon." Tez warned. "See, there's alot I can do about this. For example: I can kick you ass and get away with it. I can kill you and get away with it and I can chop off the poor excuse you call a dick, and shove it down your fucking throat and get away with it. It's up to you, buddy."

Everyone went silent. But Tez wasn't done yet; he was far from done. You could see it in his eyes. He was pissed off.

"If I ever hear that one of you little fuckers called Elsie a name that isn't his, I'll kill you. If you pick on Elsie, I'll kill you. If you touch Elsie, I'll kill you. Fuck, if you just so happen to look at him, I'll kill you. Got it?"

Everyone in the classroom nodded.

Tez silently turned away from the class and picked me up off of the desk, I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist tightly before he carried me out to the parking lot where he called one of the limos to come pick us up on the double.

"Are you okay Ellie?" he asked once we inside the limo.

"Yeah I'm fine. I've just never seen you flip out like that...,"

"Trust me, you don't want to ever piss me off like that again. It could have been much worse."

I decided to leave the conversation at that, and I nuzzled my head into Tez's shoulder as he wrapped one arm around me and kissed the top of my head. I instantly felt safe, so I closed my eyes and clung to his shirt as sleep took over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tez flipped out o.o anger problemss.
lol, jk, i would've done the same thing––just alot worse. xD
comment/subscribe?

p.s. thanks to all who have been commenting :-D our love goes epic far <3