Status: Feel free to comment

Blood Secrets

My name is Lyric Mondragon; I’m the youngest child of the King of all vampires and humans, Leo. My Grandmother, on my dad’s side, had a genetically inherited ability to give birth a super race of vampires. These vampires are the strongest and fastest of the entire race with abilities beyond our race’s capability. It takes a small amount of vampire’s blood to up keep these extra powers while the rest survive on human blood. My father and uncle, Jupiter, are the only vampires of this super race, and since my father is older that makes him king. He met my mother, Onyx, an immortal sorceress, when he was just a prince, so after he was crowned and married my mother they had three children. My older brother, Jackson, a full vampire with the ability to read minds and telekinesis, while my older sister, Scarlet, a full vampire with my mother’s magical ability. But I’m the most precious child, it’s not because I'm the youngest or because I’m being big headed, it’s because I’m the child who inherited my Grandmother’s ability to create a super race which makes me worth a hell of a lot more then my title of princess. If someone got ahold of me they could create a whole army they could overturn my father’s kingdom. Vampire do age at first but the aging process slows downs down as the years go by. Since I’m a changeling, transition state to becoming a full vampire, I’m also the most vulnerable. Other than that, I’m sixteen, I go to private school, that’s a mix of humans and vampires, and I try and lead as pretty as normal a life as possible. Until I met him…