Status: Completed Guuyyyyz

Just Whisper, I Can Find You In A Crowd

What You Want Me To

Today I just didn’t want to get out of bed. I had a strong feeling that today was going to be a shitty day, not only did I have to tell John that my last day is tomorrow, I had to say good bye to Sam too. I was going to tell them yesterday, but I just didn’t have the heart to.

I walked into the hospital with watery eyes. I felt like shit and I was really going to miss this place. I slowly walk down the hall to Sam’s room. I felt like that would be a good start.

I open the door to Sam and Pat cuddling on the bed, watching TV. They were such a cute couple. “Woah now, you want me to come back later?” I ask; laughing.

Sam laughs and sets up. “Nah, we’re just watching TV”

“Yeah, sure that’s what you were doing” I say walking further into the room.

“It was, I promise” laughs Sam; then her face and expression becoming more serious “Ash, were you crying?”

“No” I quickly respond.

“Yes you were” says Sam patting the area beside her on the bed “Come here”

I do as told and take a seat beside her. “Okay, I was”

“What’s wrong Hun?” she asks.

“Sam, I’m leaving tomorrow” I say; feeling the waterworks coming.

“Like forever?”

“Yeah, my internship is over tomorrow” I couldn’t hold the tears in anymore. “I’m going to miss you”

“Hey!” she says pulling me into a hug “That’s good news though, this place sucks”

I kind of chuckle, pulling away from her hug. “Yeah but you’re here and John”

“Give me your number and I’ll call you everyday” says Sam handing me a piece of paper and pen. “Beside I get out here in like a month, you can come down and visit”

I write my digits on the piece of paper and give it back “Yeah, that’d be awesome Sam.”

“Did you tell John yet?” She had to freaking ask that, didn’t she!

“No, and I’m not looking forward to it” I admit.

“Babe, if he loves you, he won’t care”

“I really hope so Sam, this really sucks” I say. “But I have to go tell him, I’ll be back tomorrow”

Sam pulls me into yet another hug. “Bye Ash. See you tomorrow”

“Bye Sam” I say pulling out of her grasp. “and Bye Pat!”

“Bye” says Pat, waving goodbye.

I walk out the door staring down the hall and getting even more upset from looking towards John’s room direction. I hate life. I swear.

I knock on his door waiting for a reply to come in, instead I get the door swinging open and John attacking me with a huge hug picking me up and kissing me.

“I missed you Ash!” he says setting me back down.

“It was only since yesterday” I laugh “Couldn’t miss me that much”

“I miss you everyday of every second, you’re my one and only babe” he beams “You’re perfect Ash”

Fuck you john, you are not making this easy on me. “Awh John, I don’t know what to say”

“Say I love you too?” he laughs “Because I Love you”

“I love you too John” I chuckle “But we have to talk”

John’s face dropped into a sad expression and he grabs my hand and sits down on the bed. “About what Ash?”

“John” I really didn’t want to tell him this “My internship is over tomorrow”

“So” he chuckles “You can just get a job here”

I chuckle “John it isn’t that easy babe”

“Why isn’t it?” he questions.

“I have school John…..in Ohio”

“Transfer here” he pleads.

“I can’t John, I just can’t” I say, the tears becoming noticeable.

“Then take me with you” he suggests.

“I can’t John” I couldn’t hold it in anymore, the tears came a pouring.

“And why can’t you?” he asks standing up in front of me.

“I don’t have legal papers to be in charge of you, your family does”

“So that was your plan?” he questions “Make me fall in love with you, then you fucking break my heart by leaving!?”

“I never planned for this John” I plead standing up and facing him. “You should have known this was going to happen, it was an internship, and they don’t last forever John!”

“Yeah like us, I guess” he says “we didn’t last forever”

“John” I whine “I’m sorry”

“Get out” he mumbles.

“What?” I ask.

“Get Out!!!” he yells “Get out of my room, I don’t want to see you anymore”

The tears were pouring as I turn and walk out the door. This didn’t go as good as I maybe hoped it would have turned out.
♠ ♠ ♠
yicks man, well it all goes down from here i guess....probably roughly like 4 or 3 chapters left, so comment and stuffffff :D should I make a John chapter, from his P.O.V? please tell me, I need to know, like soon so i can update this.......because there is only 20 chapters in total! D: