Status: Completed Guuyyyyz

Just Whisper, I Can Find You In A Crowd

To Write Love On HIS Arms

It had been awhile since I had gotten to leave the hospital, and it had also been awhile since I have seen Jared. I had kept blowing him of to hang out with Ash. And for someone that hasn’t left in about 3 months, and hasn’t seen their best friend, you think I’d be in a better mood and be enjoying myself, but instead I sat in the booth at the restaurant and stared down at my soup, as if starring down at my chicken noodle soup was going to make all my problems go away and everything would go back to normal.

“You okay?” asks Jared.

“Yeah” I reply “just fine”

“Really?” he asks “Because we’ve been here for over an hour and you haven’t even touched your soup”

“I’m not as hungry as I thought I was” I mumble.

“And we have been sitting here an hour, and you didn’t tell me this like I don’t know….an hour ago?” he questions.

“Sorry” I reply. My stomach than began to hum out that it was hungry. Fuck.

“It doesn’t sound like you’re not hungry” chuckles Jared.

“I’m not!” I spat back.

“Is this about that chick?”

“What?” I ask.

“That one girl”

“Ash?”

“Yeah her!” says Jared.

“I don’t want to talk about her” I say stirring my soup around with my spoon.

“That’s what wrong!” says Jared as if he had comprehended my weird behavior.

“Yeah” I mumble.

“Just tell me what’s wrong” urged Jared “What happened between you two?”

“I don’t like talking about it” I admit.

“Dude, I am your best friend” He half shouts “You can and will tell me anything”

I chuckle. “I guess you’re right” Which he was, we had been best friends since 1st grade, and he was my friend even long before I had found out I had this disease and he had stuck with me through it. I can tell him anything and everything, and plus, this might help get her off my mind by talking about it.

“So get explain” laughs Jared “Go on”

“She left Jared”

“She’s left?” he asks.

“She left, back to Ohio”

“Why?!”

“Her internship was over”

“Ah man that sucks”

“Yeah” I reply. “It does”

“Did you at least have going away sex?” asks Jared. I know he was trying to lighten the mood and make it funny but it didn’t really work.

“No” I reply “Haven’t even talked to her since she told me she was leaving”

“Why?” asks Jared.

“I kind of ignored her when she came to see me” I admit “It’s painful seeing her”

“Dude!” shouts Jared.

“What?” I question.

“Go see her!”

“I don’t want to see her.”

“Go!” shouts Jared “You can’t let it end like this”

“I guess you’re right” I admit.

“Yeah! So get your ass in the car and we are going back to the hospital to say goodbye to her”

I didn’t argue with Jared and get up and get in the car. It was going to be weird seeing her. I missed her so much but I just couldn’t see her, not in this situation.

We get to the hospital shortly after. I bust through the door and run up the hallway shouting Ash’s name. She had to be somewhere, she had to be. Sam suddenly popped up in my head. She had to be there.

“Ash!?” I yell as I bust into Sam’s room. She was sat on her bed watching TV.

“John!?” Sam shouts “Why are you in here?”

“Is Ash here?” I question. Out of breathe from running.

“No” says Sam. “She left, like 20 minutes ago”

“Left?!” I shout “Left where?!”

“Ohio” replies Sam.

The tears started tugging at my eyes. This wasn’t happening, I had ignored her and she left, I didn’t even get to say goodbye, I’m such a dumbass!

I run out of the room, pass Jared and into my room, locking it behind me. I throw myself on the bed, curling up into a ball, crying. This was my entire fault, all my fucking fault, I could have stopped this! I could have talked her out of leaving. I’m such a coward! I am! I was scared of getting even more hurt but I am even more hurt! God damnit John! You suck!!!! I go into the bathroom to wash away my eyes that were overflown with tears. I then remember my pain escaper. I reach above the sink mirror and grab the little piece of glass I had and take a seat on the floor. This will make everything go away. My pain. My memories. And my suffering. I close the door so that no one could see me through the window of my room. I hear Jared as he pounds on the door yelling for me to let him in, but for some reason the noises started becoming muffled and everything was getting blurry. Before I knew It, everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um yeah, here is this. Hasn't been too long, i guess. But here's this and I guess you'll have to wait till the next chapter to find out (: Comment/Subscribe (: