Status: See About Me On My Main Page, please

I Didn't Know I Was a Father

Cries of Answers

I jogged down stairs to see the smiling face of the children and Randy Orton all watching Spongebob.

“Awe, I love this episode!” I said sitting next to Tabby and Kenny as Spongebob was doing his ‘How to Blow Bubble’ dance.

“Oh,” Kenny sneered, guess he was in a bad mood with me.

“So guys,” I began. “You wanna come on tour with me this summer?”

“Yeah!” Tabby said, excited.

“Don’t we have to?” Kenny grumbled.

“Okay, well when school starts, I cant necessarily quit my job,” I said, watching their faces for any hint on what they were thinking. “So I was thinking, how about you stay with Randy’s family? You can come up when ever you have to, you will come up for holidays and birthdays, plus you will be with me anytime I get a break or free time.”

‘It was silent for a little bit. I was afraid of what they were gonna say when Kenny burst into tears and ran upstairs. Tabby had tears streaming down her face and she was frozen in place.

“I’ll go talk to him,” Randy mumbled falling in Kenny’s footsteps.

I scooted over next to Tabby and put my arm around her small shoulders. “What’s wrong?”

“We just got you back!” Tabby cried.

“But we’ll see each other!”

“Oh yeah, and what if you decide not to come back? Or what if you die? What then? We
didn’t even know you were our father until a week before mommy died, she would always look at you when we were watching wrestling but we thought she just liked you or something, and when we did find out we felt like you didn’t care, you had all this fame and money yet you never came to find us or mommy!”

I was silent a few minutes before I answered. “Your mom, wrote me a letter, I thought see never wanted to see me again, I didn’t want to get my heart broken twice, so I didn’t look and that was wrong of me. I'm sorry. And Tabby, I’ve only known you and your brother a day and I’m already head over heels for you. I love you and care about you guys, and I’ll aways come back. Death is always a possibility, but no matter where I am, I’ll always love you and be with you. We can write letters or IM or even Web Chat when we’re not together!”

“Really? You wont be to busy to care?”

“I’ll never be to busy to be with you. Even during a match, the ref will be notified and tell me so I can stop it right away and be at your aid.”

“No matter what?”

“No matter what!”

“Promise?”

“Promise!”

“Pinky swear?” She held out her pinkie.

I grabbed her pinkie with mine and looked her in her eyes. “Pinkie swear!” I picked her up and gave her a huge hug. She cried a little longer in my shoulder, gripping me with her little hands as tight as she could.

RANDY’S P.O.V.

I followed the little boys foot steps up into his bed room. I saw a him in a corner with his back against the wall. He had his knees up to his face with his head on his arms. He was bawling his eyes out. I softly walked over to him and sat down across from him. I took his little hand in mine and watched as his head slowly went up.

“Hey,” I greeted.

“Hey,” He weakly greeted back.

“What’s wrong, bud?” I asked him, pulling his body on to my lap. He put his head back onto my chest.

“For the longest time, I had no idea who my dad was. Whenever anyone asked, I had to tell them I didn’t know, and it hurt and it was embarrassing. Every time I told someone they would be silent and it would feel weird. I didn’t know the man my father was but I hated him. Every time I thought of him, my blood boiled and my insides raged.” Kenny explained.”And now..now he just wants to leave us? I thought maybe when I found him he would love and care for us and now I find out its only a little fantasy in my head!”

“Hey, hey, hey now, I’ve known your dad for a long time and I’ve never seen him love anyone else as much as he loves you and Tabby, he cares for you guys so much and he’s only known about you for a day!” I soothed. “He wants to be with you but he also wants to be able to support you guys. Even if he did quit, there would be paparazzi, TV show deals, movie deals, interviews, and so much more going on that he would hardly be able to be with you guys. This way, he can spend as much time as he can with you guys and still have a job.
You will be able to write him letters and contact him through the computer. During a match, the ref will tell him if anything is wrong and the match will end. You’ll see him on Spring break, your birthday, his birthday, Tabby’s birthday, Christmas, New Years, and every other holiday plus all summer!

When I was younger, I barely saw my dad too. We didn’t have the Internet or cell phones either so its not like we could just pick up the phone where ever he was or web chat with me. Now you can. My dad would be gone weeks at a time before a saw him and it sucked but at least if anyone asked I could tell them he was on TV. I knew he cared and loved me, just like I’m sure you know the he loves and cares for you, don’t you?”

Kenny slowly nodded as John and Tabby came into the room holding hands.

“Everything okay?” John asked. Before he knew it Kenny ran over to him and gave him a big hug around the waist. He squeezed tightly.

“I love you, Dad,” Kenny said and I saw a tear flow down John’s face.

“I love you too, Kenny,” John said, getting to one knee and hugging both kids. “I love both of you!”

Bring, Bring

The phone went off. I went to answer it, letting John and the kids have some time.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Uh, Hello? Is this the Mr. Cena I spoke to earlier?” they replied.

“Um, no, this is a friend. May I ask who’s calling?”

“This is Social Services,”

“Oh, yes John has been expecting you, can you just hold a minute please?”

“Well, I’ve got other calls..” I put her on hold.

I walked back upstairs to John getting up and coming down the hall, holding the kid’s hands. “Hey, we’re just going to hang out today, okay? I’ll call Paul and John if you don’t mind.” John said.

“No problem at all, man, it’ll be good for you guys,” I smiled. “Social Services is on the phone though, they are on hold, but she didn’t want to be put on hold so be careful!”

JOHN’S P.O.V.

I held both kids hands as I walked down to the phone. I picked it up smiling and took the phone off hold. Her attitude, good or bad, couldn’t change how good of a mood I am in.

“Hello?” the feminine voice asked.

“Hello, this is John Cena,” I replied, making funny faces at the kids,

“Mr. Cena, do you realize how much time you have taken of mine?” she scolded.

“Do you realize how much time your taking now?” I snorted.

“Whatever, I need to speak to a child now,” she spat.

“Who wants to speak to the lady?” I asked. Tabby raised her hand. “Okay, here you go.”

“Hello?” Tabby asked into the phone. “Yes, we safe and Dad, I mean Mr. Cena, is great. We went to the beach yesterday and are hanging out today. mmHmm, okay, yeah, bye.”

“What she ask?” Kenny asked.

“Nothing really, just what we did and to say that we need to call her everyday.” Tabby answered. “So what are we doing today?” She turned to me.

:”What do you guys want to do?” I shrugged my shoulders. “I know where a corn maze is?” I didn’t expect any reaction to that, it sounded pretty corny to be honest.

“Cool, I’ve always wanted to try on of them!” Tabby cheered to me surprisingly.

“That’s okay with me,” Kenny smiled.

“Yeah, we can even race!” I exclaimed. “You two and me, versus, Randy, Paul, and John. Or do you guys want us to just go? It’s up to you.”

“Can we all go?” Kenny answered quickly.

“Yeah, I want to beat all the big stars!” Tabby teased.

“Hey!” Randy pouted, acting insulted.

“I’m sorry, Randy,” Tabby apologized, patting Randy’s head. “I forgot, you weren't a big star!” Kenny and I cracked up as the little trace of a smile disappeared off of Randy’s face.

“Cheer up, Randy!” Kenny cheered. “We wont tell anyone that you got powned by a 10 year old girl!” We all broke out into a fit of laughter.

“Okay, I’ll go call the guys, challenge accepted!” Randy cheered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! I know most of it is dialog, but its important. Feedback is welcomed!