Status: Active! Update on this story March 30, 2013.

You're My Perfect Lie

Chapter 1

Matt’s POV

“Are you ready, Matt?” I hear Val scream from downstairs. I take one last look in the mirror, before shutting off the bedroom lights. I walk downstairs to see my beautiful wife with an impatient look on her beautiful face. I smirk at her & kiss her cheek, before grabbing my jacket & car keys. She’s been ready for over an hour & because I was so caught up in my COD game, now we’re running late for Tal’s birthday bash. “We’re so late” She mutters before hopping into my black SUV. I laugh. She’s never been like this before. She doesn’t care about being on time, but this time she has an ulterior motive. She got a call from Michelle telling her that Tal has a new girl & that she was far from anyone we’ve ever known.

You see, Tal isn’t known for having the finest taste when it comes to women. He always goes for the ones that are only after his fortune & all the famous people that he hangs with. He isn’t famous per se, as in being in the tabloids or blogs on a daily basis. He doesn’t have a fan base that goes crazy whenever he says or does something. No. He’s just the co-owner of a successful clothing line along with the Madden twins. DCMA Collective. So of course he’ll always be at the hottest parties, with hottest people or at expensive hotel drinking expensive champagne. Of course all the girls go after him. But when it comes to his love life, like a serious love status. well… he’s not ready to settle down to say the least. He describes himself as someone who doesn’t need/want to be tamed. That’s why he doesn’t believe in marriage or being with one person for a long time. He’s always bouncing around from girl to girl, without a second thought in his mind. But those girls he surrounds with aren’t the best. Only attention whores who doesn’t give a shit about the person they’re with.

“I can’t believe it took you so long just for you to wear a black shirt & some jeans. “Seriously, Matt” She says, looking at me.

“You need to chill, honey. We’re gonna be there soon” I say as I take the turn to the club where his bash is taking place. “I’m sure Michelle was overreacting about this girl. She must be another Audrina” I say, remembering his last ‘conquest’. God, I couldn’t stand that fucking woman even when Val became really good friends with her. I shut the car off after finding a parking spot just a couple of feet away from entry of the club. The street was full of cars. You could see all the people on the huge club & the long line of people trying to get a chance to attend one of the best parties they’ll ever see. We walk right through the doors & we see the crowd of grinding people on the dance floor. Val grabs my hand & I start our way through the sea of people, leading us to the VIP area where I know all of our friends must be. I spot some spiky hair & head towards it, seeing Brian sip from his beer while talking to Gena & Johnny.

“You guys finally made it” Gena says, hugging Val.

“Yes. Matt took forever getting ready” Val says, rolling her eyes.

“Really?” Gena says, looking me up & down with an incredulous face. “It doesn’t look like it”

“Shut up, G” I say, rolling my eyes. She laughs. Her laughter is kinda contagious & it makes me laugh. “So, where’s the birthday boy?” I ask. It’s impossible to find someone with all the people packed in this place. It’s almost ridiculous.

“Last time I saw him, he was by the bar” Johnny says. I turn & whisper in Val’s ear that I’ll be right back. I walk towards the bar & order a beer. Tal was nowhere to be seen.

“Shadows” I hear someone say & turn to find Joel & Nicole standing next to me. We say our greeting & Nicole disappears to find the rest of the girls while Joel & I start talking. We were engaged in our conversation for almost an hour when I see a familiar man walking up to us.

“I thought you didn’t make it” He says, with a grin.

“Happy birthday, man” I say, hugging Tal. “I was looking for you but decided to get drunk since finding you was gonna be a bit of a pain in the ass & Joel, here, decided to join me” I say, motioning with my beer to Joel, who just raises his glass.

“Where’s Val Shadows?” He asks after ordering a drink.

“With the rest on the VIP area” I say, sipping from my beer.

“There’s someone I want you to meet” He says, taking out his phone.

“The new girl that has all of the girls riled up talking about?” I say & he looks at me. “Oh, please. You can’t tell me you expected them to keep their mouth shut. Val’s been nagging about wanting to meet her & is even pissed with me because of getting here too late” I say.

“You know what that means, right?” Joel says. I shake my head no. “Make up sex” He says & we all laugh. The idea doesn’t sound so bad.

“Babe, where are you?” I hear Tal say on his phone.

“Babe?” I mutter to Joel who just shrugs. NEVER have I ever listened Tal call a girl by pet name. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe he does care about this one.

“Meet me by the bathroom area then. There’s someone I want you to meet” He yells before hanging up. “Why don’t you guys wait up with the rest & I’ll go find Sophia?” He says. We nod & he walks towards where I believe the restrooms are.

“So she goes by the name of Sophia, huh?” I ask Joel as we start walking back to the lounge area where everyone is at. He nods but before he says something, someone is pulling him to the dance floor. That someone being his wife, obviously. I get to the lounge area & sit next to wife & start chatting away with Zacky & Benji, Tal’s new conquest being forgotten by the time being.

“Guys, there’s someone I want you to meet” We hear Tal’s voice over the loud music. We all turn to see him holding hands with a girl. A pretty gorgeous girl. “Everyone, this is Sophia Hudson. Soph, this is everyone” He says, motion to the large group of tattooed guys, meaning, us. She smiles & it just enhances her beauty.

“Nice to meet you all” She says in the sweetest voice I’ve ever heard. I see her beautiful hazel eyes scan over us. I guess my obvious staring was what made her eyes linger a bit on me. & I swear I see her blush. “I’ve heard pretty funny stories about you guys” She adds. Everyone laughs, knowing what kind of stories she must’ve heard. She runs her hand through her dark hair that is falling over her shoulders.

“Weird, cuz we haven’t heard a single thing about you” Lacey says, walking to the girl. “What do you say you come with us so we can change that?” She says, motioning for all the girls to go with her. All the girls stand after agreeing. Val kisses my cheek, bringing me back to reality, telling me softly that she’ll be back shortly. They leave towards the bar.

“Poor thing is gonna get scared away from all the questioning this girl will be doing to her” Syn says after we see them arrive at the end of the bar.

“You kept this one on the low, huh, Tal?” Johnny says. Tal just laughs. I see his eyes fixated on the goddess that he gets to call his girlfriend.

“Yeah. But you can understand why. She’s gorgeous” Zacky says & everyone nods. She’s tall. A bit taller than Michelle, who’s the tallest one of all. She’s only clad in some jeans & a white loose shirt that shows off her perfect back.

“This girl swopped him off his feet” Benji says, earning a glare from Tal & breaking out my stare of the brunette girl. “Come on, you can’t say I’m lying. You’re so far gone with Sophia that it’s ridiculous. But she’s really nice. & funny. & she even pretends to like golf, even when we know that she gets bored out of her fucking mind whenever we go play. So that’s a good thing. It’s time for someone to tame our lil’ old Tal” He says in a baby voice making us laugh & receiving a punch on the arm from Tal.

“How did you guys meet?” I ask. I turn my glaze to the hoard of girls with fancy drinks on their hands.

“I was at the store one day & she walked in” He says. “She just blew me away & I asked her out. After a lot of begging, she finally said yes & here we are now” He says with a big smile. Everyone aww’s at him. “You guys are assholes. I don’t know why you’re all fucking with me when all of you are whipped” He says. We all laugh & carry on with our conversation. After a while, I notice Tal looking towards the bar.

“I’m sure she’s safe, dude” I tell him. He laughs.

“I know that. It’s just…” He turns to look at me quickly, before letting out a chuckle. “I don’t know, Shadz… I think she might be the one” I hear one of my closest friends say to me while we discretely watch her from apart. She’s smiling & it’s so captivating. I turn to look at Tal & see his eyes glistening with love.

“Don’t you think it’s a bit too soon for you to say that, dude? How long have you known her?” I ask him, not believing the words that are coming out of his mouth.

“Long enough to know that she makes me really happy & that she’s nothing like anyone I’ve ever dated before” He says. We see Sophia turn to look towards our direction, smiling shyly at us, before turning her attention back at whatever Val is saying to her. “See what I’m talking about? Just her smile drives me crazy. She’s got a great smile, doesn’t she?” He asks me & I just let out a chuckle.

“So… are you in love with her?” I ask him.

“I have no fucking clue, but I like this feeling & I’m not planning on letting it go” He says, before standing up & going towards the girl. I see him pull Sophia apart & lead her towards the dance floor. I catch them slowly dancing, her arms around his neck & his are wrapped around her waist. He whispers in her ear, must’ve been something funny cuz she threw her head back in laughter. They start swaying to the music & they just stare at each other for a while before their lips connect for a sweet kiss. I turn in time to see my wife sitting next to me.

“Well, it seems like I’ve found my new best friend” She says referring to Sophia, kissing me quickly, before engaging in a conversation with Zacky. I pretend to listen to whatever they’re saying, but secretly wondering when was the last time that I felt that fucking feeling Tal was talking about with Val.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, 1st chapter is up! So glad. I've been playing with this idea for a long time & it's kinda exciting to finally starting it!!!! So let me know what you think!!!

Thanks to angy_kaulitz for commenting even when the 1st chapter wasn't even up!!! This story is dedicated to you!!!!

Read & Enjoy! Comment & Subscribe!!!