Status: Active

Brown Eyed Girl

01

“Chaz!” my sister yelled from downstairs. I sighed and rolled myself out of bed. I sulked down to where she was standing at the front door.
“What?” I yawned tiredly.
“I have to go to the studio at 1:30, do you want to go with?” she asked.
I cocked a brow, “Can I meet some bands?” I asked.
“Sure,” she shrugged.
“Yes!” I squealed. She laughed.
“Go get ready and if we have enough time we’ll get lunch before going in.” she smiled. I nodded and ran upstairs. I showered, brushed my teeth, blow dried my hair, put on smoky eye makeup, and clear gloss then went to find an outfit. First things first, I put on a lacey bra and matching panties. I pulled on a floral print bralette with my lacey bra showing at the top, some destroyed jeans and combat boots. I slipped a couple of rings and a necklace on then grabbed my cell phone. I jogged downstairs to find Cassidy smearing lip gloss on in the mirror by the front door. She turned to me and looked over my outfit. I knew she didn’t necessarily approve, but whatever. She grabbed her keys and purse and we left. She checked her watch. “We don’t have time to stop for lunch, but we’ll go through a drive-thru.” She told me. I nodded. She stopped at McDonalds and ordered us food. I ate on the way to the studio. When we got there she ushered me to her office. “Okay, here is a pass.” She said, putting a lanyard around my neck, “Don’t hit on bands, don’t steal things, don’t hassle anyone, and don’t cause trouble. Please.” She said quickly as she put her purse in her desk and went to her door. She opened it. “Have fun,” she said, shooing me away. I smirked and started my walk through the halls to find some bands. I would occasionally peek into windows to see bands recording songs and talking to their managers and producers. I found a lounge and plopped down. I grabbed a nearby remote and turned on the TV. I figured I had plenty of time to find bands, so I would chill for a bit. I flipped through channels like a zombie before stopping on the Lifetime Movie Network, my secret weakness. The movie playing was about a mother and a daughter facing a lot of issues. The mother was having serious financial problems, and the girl was really troubled. In the end they made it through strong and together. I would be a liar if I said it didn’t make me cry. I was in the middle of a ridiculous sob when someone cleared their throat. I froze. I wiped my tears, prayed my makeup wasn’t all over my face then turned around. The man I saw standing there made my heart squeeze.
“Oh my god,” I gasped. I was incredibly embarrassed. There before me was a rock god. “You’re Frank Iero,” I said in shock.
“I know,” he smirked. I narrowed my eyes.
“I didn’t mean it like that.” I said. He laughed.
“I know. Who are you?” he asked, crossing his arms over his chest.
“Chaz,” I said simply.
“So Chaz, did I really just walk in on you crying over an LMN movie?” he asked.
“Did I really just hear you use the proper shortening for Lifetime?” I smirked.
“Guilty as charged. I’m not ashamed.” he grinned. I laughed.
“Well, Mr. Iero, would you like to join me?” I asked, moving over on the couch. He chuckled softly.
“Sure.” He said, sitting down beside me. I set my feet up on the coffee table and looked over at him. “Do you work here?” he asked unsurely as he looked over me.
“Kind of,” I said, playing with my pass. He cocked a brow, his hazel eyes burning into mine.
“How can you kind of work here?” he asked with amusement in his voice.
“My sister works here as a band manager, so I get free roam and shit,” I shrugged.
“Ah, I see. So who’s your sister?” he asked.
“Cassidy Fitzgerald,” I said, looking to see if there was any recognition in his face. There was.
“Your Cassie’s little sister?” he grinned.
“Cassie?” I scoffed.
“I’m pretty sure that has nothing to do with what I asked.” He pointed out.
“Well, then yes, I’m Cassie’s little sister.” I told him.
“Damn, I can see the resemblance,” he smirked.
“How do you know Cass?” I asked.
“She’s our manager.” He said.
“What?! She manages My Chemical Romance and didn’t tell me?” I yelped, jumping to my feet. He laughed.
“So, I take it you’re a big fan.” He said, leaning more comfortably into the couch.
“I’m your biggest fan,” I corrected him.
“I see,” he smiled.
“Chastity, I told you not to bother anyone,” I heard Cassidy whine a little from behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am undecided about this story. If it gets a good response I'll keep it, otherwise it will go awayyy. I'm hoping for a good response though! I hope you enjoyed the read (:

Copyright 2011 ; Hey Miss Lexi