Status: Active(:

I Can't Take Another Disappointment

T.W.E.L.V.E

3 months later/UPDATE: After that night I came back, I woke up in an even worse mood than I did when I woke up to Danny sleeping with someone else. Why? Because I came back drunk and got Danny thinking that everything was okay. So I decided to cut off all contact with him. I kept in touch with the boys though, I mean I had no reason not to. Caitrin and I no longer speak, and eventually her and Cam broke up. Tyler and I both moved out of our place that we had together. I currently have an apartment with Sam and Tyler lives in California running his own business.

Jessie and Sam's apartment:
"So Jess.." Sam came out to the living room and sat next to me on the couch, "I've been thinking.. I've been thinking that maybe it's time you go out and have some fun."
I just stared at him with eyes that said, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? "Do you not remember the last time I went out and 'had some fun'?" I tried laughing it off.
"But that's different Jess, you were really depressed from what happened with Danny so of course mixing alcohol with sad emotions is a big no no and is not fun at all."
I thought about it for a minute. Maybe Sam was right. "Okay, well maybe I'll consider this going out. What were you thinking?"
"Well the guys and I.."
Before Sam could finish, I stopped him there. "The guys as in Danny too?"
He just gave me a blank look. "I was gonna tell you.."
"No Sam, forget it."
"Jess please! When are you going to stop letting Danny control your life like this? Have you ever noticed that the reason for all your unhappy times are because of him!? Don't get me wrong, he's one of my best friends but he's a real fucking dick. Are you too stupid to see that? I love you Jessica, but this has got to stop." Sam walked off into his room and left me sitting there.

I do not let Danny control my life. I'm perfectly fine.

3 HOURS LATER:
Sam didn't come out of his room once since he asked me to go out tonight.

And after thinking for awhile, I realized how bad I felt. He was right. I did let Danny take over some part of my life. So I made a choice,

One that'd I'd probably regret,

Well one that I would SURELY regret,

but it needed to be done.

I walked down the hall to Sams room and knocked on the door.
After a few seconds he answered, "Yeah?"

"So I was thinking.. and.. I've decided that I'm gonna go out tonight with you and the guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first chapter I've written for this story in about a year, almost two.
So it may not match the other chapters so well, or some things may not make sense. Hopefully they do though. If not, feel free to message me and correct me on things or ask me questions.
But any who, I hope you enjoyed.
Thank you to those who are still reading this.(:
P.S:I will be updating this story about once or twice every week.
P.S.S:Sorry it was a tad short, I'll make the next chapter longer.

Please leave comments. It'd really mean a lot. And SUB? I need to know that I still have readers! (:
XOXOXOXOXOX

CHECK OUT THIS STORY TOO/
http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/509860/Take-Me-Away/