Status: hope you all like it comment please

Beginning of the End

Beginning of the End.

I've never given much thought to how I would die. Where it would happen and if I'd be surrounded by the people I love. This is the story of my death. The beginning of the end.

"Mom, I don't wanna work today," I whined.

"Taylor, if you want that new car your going to have to work for it, now come on, we're gonna be late," she said grabbing her bag.

"Fine," I sighed and walked out the door.

-

I watched the world flying by as I stared out the window on the ride to work. I worked in my moms botanical shop, every day from Monday to Friday and had been doing since the start of the summer. I was saving up for a brand new car and it was crucial I had it for the start of school.

"Alright," my mom said pulling up in front of the store, "lets open up."

I climbed out the car and walked into the shop, already knowing the day in front of me.

-

The day was pretty slow, which was to be predicted. I just stood at my post at the cash register and talked about plants to garden lovers.

"Taylor," my mom called from the back of the store.

"Yeah mom," I called back.

She walked out front and stood by my side, a piece of paper in her hand.

"We're all out of super grow, I'm gonna need you to run to the whole sale-rs for me."

"But that's all the way on the other side of town," I said.

"And."

"Mom," I whined.

"It won't take you long, if you leave now you'll be back before you know it," she said handing me the piece of paper.

"Fine," I said and shrugged on my coat, before leaving the store.

The truth be told I was happy to be out, even if it was just to get super grow, it was better than standing in a humid store on one of hottest days of the year.

It seemed like a pretty ordinary day as I walked the streets in the baking sun. Couples holding hand, people walking dogs, kids playing in the park having to much fun. But I was wrong, it wasn't ordinary.

I watched as he walked across the street, a smile on his face as he talked on his cell. He was beautiful. The most beautiful person I'd ever seen, with his curly brown hair and gorgeous smile. I watched as he laughed and talked on the phone, combing a hair threw his dark brown hair.

I didn't give much thought before I did what I did. I just ran and jumped, then hit the ground, before darkness came and swallowed me up.

-

Nicks p. o. v.

I lay on the floor, my face in the grass. I repeated the noises inside of my head. The crashes. The smashes. The scream. I turned my head to where I once stood to see a girl on the ground in front of a car. I raced to my feet and ran to her side.

"Hey, can you hear me?" I asked, my voice hysterical and frantic as I held her face within my hands, "wake up
please, please wake up," I begged as somebody yelled that they've called 911.

She was beautiful, with her long dark hair and perfect skin. She was gorgeous. I couldn't spend to much time admiring her beauty as I pleaded with her to open her eyes.

"Please, please wake up, please talk to me," I pleaded as tears poured from my eyes and fell to her cheeks.

She scrunched her face up beneath my hands, wrinkling her nose and causing lines.

"Hey, can you hear me?" I asked, "whats your name?"

"Taylor," she said as her eyes fluttered open to meet with mine.

"Taylor," I repeated, smiling a little at the beautiful name. It suited such a beautiful person.

"Someones called an ambulance, your gonna be fine," I said as I stroked my thumb across her cheek.

"Are you OK?" she asked in a weak little voice.

"You just jumped in front of a car and your asking me if I'm alright," I said amazed and laughed a little.

"Yeah, are you?" she asked smiling weakly.

"Yeah, but I'm a little bit worried about you at the moment," I said smiling to.

"Please don't leave me, when the ambulance comes, come with me OK, please," she begged, fear in her voice.

"I'm not going any where, I'm gonna stay right here with you, OK," I said and held her hand.

She nodded her head and smiled a little, "hey, whats your name?"

"Nick, I'm Nick," I said.

"Nick," she said softly.

She stared in my eyes, at only me, before hers slid shut and she faded away.

"Taylor, Taylor wake up, please wake up," I begged shaking her body.

I called and pleaded but she never came round.

"Son," an ambulance worker said to me, his hand pressing lightly on my shoulder, "we need to get to her, I'm sorry but you need to move away from her now."

I stood and moved, not far away and watched as they lifted her on to a stretcher.

"Is she OK?" I asked, a sob in my voice as I wiped the tears from out of my eyes.

"We don't know yet son," he said as he climbed in the back.

"Wait, I'm coming with you," I said as he went to close the doors.

"Do you know her?" he asked.

"No, but -"

"Then we can't really allow -"

"Please, I promised her I wouldn't leave her and I'm not going to, I'm coming," I said determinedly.

He thought for a minute, his eyes on me, "OK, but if any one asks your her boyfriend, OK," he said knowing there was no way to change my mind.

I hoped inside and sat by her side, taking her hand and holding it tight. I placed a kiss on the back of her hand and prayed to god that he'd help her now.

-

Taylor's P. O. V.

I woke up with something warm in my hand as I lay in bed, my head throbbing hard. I felt sore and bruised and I didn't know why but then I remember, I remembered it all. My eyes fluttered open to the gray tiled ceiling and my head spun a little at the to bright light. I turned my head towards the side and looked at my hand, where I felt the warmth to find it held by someone else. My eyes traveled up to the face of the hand and I gasped in shock as I saw who it was.

"Nick," I said breathless.

He was fast asleep in a to small chair, right by my side, tears dry on his face.

"Taylor," he sighed, gentle squeezing my hand,his eyes still shut, still half asleep.

I squeezed his back as tears fell from my eyes and watched as his eyes landed quickly on mine.

"Taylor," he said jumping up from the chair and sitting down on the edge of my bed, pulling me close into a hug. I took in his scent as he held me close, the smell of his co-lone sweet but spicy as well.

"Are you OK?" he asked puling back, looking into my eyes.

"Your still here," I said nodding, answering his question but asking my own.

"Yeah, I'm still here," he said softly smiling as his hand wiped the tears from off of my cheeks.

"I didn't think you'd stay, I didn't think you'd stay with me."

"Of course I did, you saved me," he said with a smile.

I felt disappointment hit my stomach, causing a wave of nausea.

"Is that the only reason?" I asked looking into his eyes, wiping the smile right off his face.

He took a deep breath and looked into his lap.

"Why did you save me?" he asked looking up, by passing my question.

I took a deep breath and looked at my hands before lifting my eyes to meet with his.

"Because I saw you crossing the road on your phone, laughing and talking and you we're so beautiful and I just-"

"You what?" he asked softly.

I stared at his face for a moment or two, just taking him in, memorizing his face in case I'd never see it again, in case what I said made him walk away.

"I love you, I love you Nick. I never believed in love at first sight but when I saw you I just, I just fell in love with you and I couldn't let you die, I'd rather I die if it meant you got to live," I confessed crying then looked in my lap.

"Taylor," he said as I looked at my hands, "please look at me."

I didn't move.

"Please." he begged.

I lifted my eyes to meet with his.

"When I saw you lying on the floor, broken and hurt, I didn't know what to do. You we're so beautiful, you are so beautiful," he corrected, "I never thought love could happen that fast, but I was so scared I was gonna lose you, even though you weren't mine to lose. I was scared I'd never get to know you, never get to hold you. And I really wanna tell you that I love you, I love you Taylor, so much, and I never ever wanna lose you."

We stared at each other as the seconds passed by, tears streaming fast from both our eyes, before he moved in close, his eyes on mine and pressed his lips on top of mine, kissing me sweetly and full of love as I tangled my finger in his hair.

"I love you," I said against his lips.

"I love you to baby," he said, before moving his lips back on to mine.

That day was the day I should of died. It should of been the end of it all. Instead it was just the start of it all. It was just the start of everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey every one could you all please comment and let me know what you think.