Sequel: Fool With Dreams
Status: Completed :)

Bittersweet Sundown

Don't Wanna Lose It, But I'm Turning Down That Road


May 6, 2010

I don’t understand what’s going on here. How come you still have my previous entries? They shouldn’t be here, I changed the past, these things will never happen. At least for the whole world around me. I’m not even sure why I remember everything. But on the other hand, I’m glad I remember. I dont ever wanna forget Brian…

These last few days have been both awesome and utterly terrible at the same time.

But let me explain everything to you.

I used my powers last night. Or not exactly last night. Crap, how can I explain this... I went back in time and changed some situations. I had a chance to talk to my grams before that. She told me that she believes I can do it. And she was right. I have yet another power to add to my ever growing list. I can travel back in time. Cool huh? Grams said that there’s a time limit tho, I can only go back about one year. These rules suck, I don’t even know why those so called elders insists on following them.

But I saved Jimmy’s life. I saw him playing at the show in Kansas City, he was so full of life, he was radiating happiness. I know I made the right decision and I’ll never regret it.

On the awful side of the story, I met Jimmy and all of the guys because of Jimmy's ghost. Because I was able to see him as a ghost. Now when I did not let him die,Jimmy was busy playing his drums and there was no reason for them to notice me. Which means in this version of life I didn’t get a chance to meet them.

I will always love Brian and I will always miss him. I hope that he will find true happiness, even tho it will be without me in his life. I know that I’ll never be truly happy without him but I want him to be happy. I wish him and Jimmy both a good happy life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Avenged Sevenfold -Tension