Get Your Finger on the Trigger

#022

Ray’s POV
When Frank yelled over to me I hurried over, still grasping the container of coffee in my hand. Mikey looked worried but Frank seemed more angry than anything else. Frank had grabbed Mikeys arm and dragged him out the café. I followed them and we wound up in the airport. I was still confused to what was going on but when we sat down, waiting to get onto the plane, Frank started to explain to me what was going on. “Mikey Way here is homeless. Mikey Way here thought it best not to tell us. Mikey Way here thinks his brother is better with out him. Mikey Way here is coming home.” Frankie growled. I smiled to myself; Mikey had been rather stupid by the sounds of things.
*A few hours later, back in New Jersey.*
No-ones POV
When Ray, Mikey and Frank arrived in New Jersey they went straight to collect Gerard from Emma-Lee’s house. He seemed to have had a good time but found it hard to part with his daughter, much to his friend’s ignorance. When they got back to their house, Ray immediately called their tour manager to say they’d leave next week for tour which thrilled him greatly. No-one knows what happened when Mikey and Gee went into the basement to talk, but they both came out hours later with beaming smiles upon their faces and their brotherly relationship restored. The band sat round all night and watched movies for hours on end until Ray and Mikey had fallen asleep. Frank flicked off the T.V which grabbed Gerard’s attention.
“Can we talk Gerard?” Frank asked curiously, chewing his lip and twiddling his tattooed fingers.
“Yeah sure Frankie…” Gerard replied.
“Will you be my boyfriend?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short but i was just finishing it up D: i dunno whether to write a sequal or not but one might pop up in the next few weeks >D i think imma write a new story sometime so watch out for that; if you have any ideas drop them in the inbox, colab if you fancy one?, or the comments. Sorry this took me like a week, i've been in a bad place and i've just started to get better again.
Love, Duckie xx