Status: Bipolar updates- sorry! Trying my best to keep it coming~

I Keep on Running

011:

The water continued to pour down onto our bodies as we sat here in silence. Jorel can't believe the words that just came out of my mouth, seeing as he just had this soft smile on his lips and disbelief in his eye. “Are-are you sure?” He questioned, placing his hands on my shoulders to steady me and make sure I wasn't full of shit.
“I'm positive, J,” I say with a small, airy chuckle.
One of his hands slips down my shoulders, following my arm, down to my hand. He grasps my hand firmly, squeezing it. “I mean, I don't want to force you into anything you're not ready for-”
Jorel. I'm one hundred percent positive, that I am ready.”
He grins for a second, nodding in understanding. His hand cups my cheek, tilting my face up towards his own as his lips came crashing down onto mine. Our lips start moving together as he slowly walks me towards the wall. I bump into it, shivering as my hot skin makes contact with the cold tiles. He breaks away from my lips, moving them to my jawline, trailing kisses down my neck. He pads his tongue across, his lips and teeth bringing in the moist skin as he thoroughly sucks. A moan escapes my mouth when he keeps moving his lips and tongue against my neck, bringing them lower as he continues. He reaches his destination of my left breast, nibbling on the soft skin around my nipple. I wince a little, as they were still sore, which causes him to stop. “I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean it.” He apologetically takes a step back.
“It's okay, please come back,” I say with a entertained smirk on my face. “You're too gentle with me sometimes; it's cute.” I reach my arms out and lace them behind his neck, pulling him back towards me.

His hands plant themselves on my hips as he dips his head again to capture my lips with his. I slip my tongue into his mouth, forcing our tongues to dance together; twisting and turning around one another. My fingers find their ways tangled in his shaggy hair, lightly tugging to hear him moan into our kiss. He pushes me against the wall again, reaching back to take my hands in his and pins them against the wall. “God damn, J,” I moan when he breaks away once more, and reattaches his mouth to my neck again.
“You like that?” he mumbles against my skin, exhaling as he does so.
“Mhm,” I breathe out.
A devious smirk forms on his lips as he sees the enjoyment written in my face. He replaces his left hand with both of mine, still holding my arms up as he takes his right hand back into custody. His fingertips drag down my belly- he uses his index to trace my hip bones which causes my hips to jerk forward. He keeps tracing them, sending jolts through my pelvis as I awaited for his sexual touch. His eyes meet up with mine, seeking permission- I nod my head. “Go ahead.”
I watch him hesitate as he gently taps his fingers on my pelvis, waiting to see if I would suddenly stop him. After a few moments of him tapping lower and lower, I never told him to cease when he finally reached my second pair of lips. He spreads them apart, rubbing a finger firmly against my bud for a second; I whimper when he abruptly stops, begging him with my eyes to keep going. He chuckles, “You're wet,” he says deeply, causing a ripple to send down my entire body.
“Yeah,” I squeak out, tugging on my bottom lip with my teeth to stop myself from demanding him to keep doing it.

I felt myself throbbing, praying he would continue rubbing me- I haven't been touched in so long, it was almost unbearable to keep this from going any longer. My body squirms uncomfortably, hoping he'd catch onto the fact that I needed him to start again. “Hm,” he chuckles, quirking an eye up at me. “You want more of that?”
His fingers go back onto my bud, hovering over the bundle of nerves. I nod.
“Say it.”
“Please,” I whimper, “J, baby, keep going.”
He grins at me, pressing his fingers against my clit, slowly massaging circles around it. I gasp loudly at the sudden overwhelming feeling, grinding myself against his hand. He kept teasing me; running around it, then stopping, then running around it once more, then stalling again. It was torture- with my hands pinned up above me, I couldn't do anything about it, and he knew that. I whine when he doesn't start up again. He laughs lightly at the noise I made, “Fine, I'm sorry.”
He lets go of my hands and I let them drop back to my sides, trying to get the blood back in them. He takes my arms once more, placing them on his shoulders. I knew then to snake them behind his neck, giving myself more balance as he takes my right leg into possession. He hooks my knee with his elbow, angling his member closer to my middle. He begins teasing me again, rubbing his head against my clit firmly, a small sigh slipping from his mouth as his eyes flutter shut in pleasure. I groan, my body loosening up as he starts to run his tip faster and faster over my spot.

Wouldn't it feel better inside of me?

I shake my head to rid of the dirty thoughts, as much as we were getting nasty. Enough was enough; I take one of my hands from his neck and grasp his shaft firmly as he drops his hand from himself. He hums louder this time, seeing as I haven't been touching him for these last four months, but he has himself. I slowly guide his cock towards my pulsating self, our eyes locked together in an intense, burning stare. His lustful, brown orbs stay put as he stalls yet again. “Are you sure, now?” he whispers, trying to keep the passionate atmosphere going.
My lips part slightly as I begin to say yes, but I only nod at him, a small smile radiating from my mouth.
He nods once in acceptance, thrusting his hips towards mine slowly, entering me. I watch his eyes shutter, his mouth hang open as he emits a sound of pure delight. He thrusts back just as drawn-out, his lids opening once more as he lays a kiss on me. He slides back in, quicker and harder this time, making me moan against his full lips. I begin to fall back against the wall more so than I already was, letting him have more of an access to my sex. He lashes his tongue against my bottom lip, finding his way in to play with mine. My eyes fall shut as I concentrate on moving my tongue around his, the feeling of him slipping in and out of me, and the warm water rolling down my goose-bumped skin. His thrusts became stronger, his pelvis moving to and from my groin quicker now than before.

My skin was tingling and my mouth felt numb; there were butterflies exploding against the walls of my stomach as I could feel the love radiate off of his body and into mine. Every touch his fingers laid on me burned, his mouth stinging each spot on my neck that it would strike.

I feel my legs, or maybe my hips, start to slip lower as it became harder for him to get deep inside of me. He looks at me, and I see panic rush across his face. “Babe-”
“I'm fine, but god J...Hnngh,” I get cut off by a moan even as he slowed his pace. “I'm slipping down th-the wall cuz I'm so numb,” I chuckle, my forehead crinkling as I smile apologetically.
He pulls out of my folds, causing me to groan in displeasure. He snickers at me, “What, was it feeling good?”
Good would be an understatement, J.”
“Great?”
“Try fantastic, phenomenal, extraordinary-”
He suddenly grabs my hips, lifts me up effortlessly and pins me against the wall harder than he was already doing, and rams back inside of me.
“-Jesus fucking Christ!” I scream, wailing embarrassingly too loud as he hits all the right spots, over and over again.
I clench my walls around his shaft momentarily, throwing my head back against the wall in an echoed thud. “Oooh,” he bellowed, enjoying the feeling of my tightness.
I unclench, looking back at him with his head thrown back, eyes shut and his mouth wide open. I smirk to myself as he sighs and lifts his head back up. “Why on earth did you stop doing that?” he questioned softly, slowing his rhythm.
“What, this?” I say, flexing my muscles against his member one more time.
He hisses, “Yesss, oh, god, Payton don't stop doing that!” Jorel calls out, the sound of his skin slapping against mine bouncing off the walls as he speeds up once more.
With each thrust he made inside of me, a little sound got forced out of me- tiny squeaks of bliss as I got closer and closer to my climax. I reach one of my hands around his back, grabbing onto his skin and digging my nails in. He yelps, but never demands me to let go since I knew that he liked the pain.

I reach my other hand around my front, rubbing myself slowly, having my climax reach higher and higher- my moans getting louder with each and every second that passed by. He opens his eyes, noticing where my hand was, frowning. He nudges it away, placing it on his back, returning his own hand back to my clit. Rubbing viciously, I start to pant, squeezing both of my hands into his skin as he rams into me even harder than before- he was so set on making me come. “Oooh, Jaaaay,” I whine out, feeling the coiled, bubbly sensation inside of me finally spring loose.
“Come for me, baby,” he grunts, grinding his hips into mine rougher.
Just as I hear him say this, my muscles start to clench and release rapidly without my control, my hips and legs squirming around now that he was pulsing right through my orgasm. I try to close my legs by attempting to push my knees together, but the hand he was using to rub me off holds one of my legs back against his side so he could finish. His hips begin to buck and shake as his limit starts to get to the maximum- he presses his lips against mine lustfully as I hear him exhale harshly though his nostrils. His thrusts start to taper off and become more of sudden jolts as he busts his load inside of me. “I love you, so fucking much,” he mumbles against my lips.
He pulls his mouth back to let out a long string of moans, slowing down his thrusts completely to pull us away from our peeks. I put my hands on his stomach and push him away from me, letting him slip out, limp. “Nngggh,” I groan, feeling him slip out of me.

I drop my legs down to the tub, nearly collapsing as they were shaking way too much. He leans forward, using his left hand to hold himself up as I descend, my legs going around his as I sit down in the tub. “I love you, so fucking much, too,” I whisper, out of breath.
He pants, trying to catch his breath, looking down at me with this god awful smirk. “Did I,” Pant. “Tire you out?” He chuckles lowly.
I nod at him, still trying to catch my own breath. I reach out, grabbing his hand and pull him towards me so he could sit down as well.
“You definitely tired me out, god Payton,” he lifts his knees up, folding his arms on top of them so he could rest his head on his forearms. “I think that was the best I've ever had.”
I grin at what he says, “Yeah, me too.”
We laugh together, briefly, before I lean back against the tub, him staying in the position he was in. I reach over to grab some soap and my loofah, dropping them as J startles me. “Payton.”
I cringe at the sudden noise, “What?”
“You're not on birth control anymore... What if... You get pregnant? Would you be ready for that?” he says quietly towards me.
I sigh. “I know I'm not. Jorel, I don't think I can get pregnant, currently.” I mumble, looking down.
“Babe...” he trails off.
“J, stop, it's fine. It's my own fault I'm so malnourished,” I say, looking up at him.
He sighs, “Don't beat yourself up over it. We don't know if you can produce or not.”
I shrug, “Yeah, I guess you're right. I don't think I can, personally.”
“We'll have to wait and see, I guess.”

-+-+-+-

“Oooh,” I gasped, glancing at the huge jewelry poster that hung inside the mall.
On it sat the most gorgeous ring I have ever seen; the band itself was silver, with tiny diamonds imbedded in it. The gorgeous thing about it was the fact that it split into two, and wove in and out of itself, like vines would. At the top, four silver petals bloomed out with their own diamonds set in it, and then another layer of four petals that were slightly bigger than the rest. Finally, in the middle was one big diamond, cut into a perfect sphere. It resembled a lotus flower, and it was absolutely breathtaking. I wanted that ring, no matter what it took.
“J, look at that ring! It's gorgeous!” I grab his shoulder, turning him around and pointing at the banner that hung down in front of the store.
He looks up at it, whistling at how the ring was laid out. “That's impressive. But you know what's really gorgeous?”
“No, don't say it, either.”
He scoffs, chuckling lightly as he brought his lips to my ear and kissed it. “You are my gorgeous lotus flower,” he whispers down the tunnel of my ear.
I feel myself flush and cover my face with my hands, “Jorel, stoppit.”
He moved back and looks at me sternly. “What, I can't compliment you, either? Jeez. Well, anyways. You want that ring?”
I gasp, clapping excitedly, “Yes, I want that ring!”
He smiles down at me, leaning forward to catch my lips with his quickly. “We'll see what I can do. Anything for you, doll.”
I beam at him, grabbing him at the wrist and dragging him into the jewelers.

“Jesus, Pay. Guess your anti-depressants are really working,” he mutters, “I also think there might be steroids in them.”
I laugh at him. “Please, don't be stupid. I know you're letting me drag you. When you don't wanna move, you don't move.”
He shoots me that sideways smile, that always causes me to melt, before his eyes darted to the display case. He dragged me now over towards the glass, which held thousands upon thousands of sparkling gems. I glanced down, and there it was; the most gorgeous ring my eyes have ever laid on. I tapped the glass hoping to gain his attention- he looks down at it and raises his eyebrows. “Wow, look at that thing shine in there.”
“I know! It's amazing!”
The smile drops from my face when my eyes spot the price tag: $4,000. I sigh shamefully, grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the store. We walk for a little while in silence, me being defeated because I knew I was never going to get that ring. I feel a nudge on my shoulder and look up at J. He lets go of my hand, frowning, then pushes his fingers into his face to make a smile. I giggle at him, shaking my head and standing on my toes to kiss his cheek. He loops an arm around my shoulders and pulls me in for a tight embrace, pecking my head as he does so.

“Hey, you two!” the oh-so familiar voice of one of our closest friends' chimes in from behind me.
I turn around to the best of my advantage as J was still holding on to me, seeing a smiling Theresa jogging over to us. I wave towards her, trying to get out of his grasp. “What are you doing here?” I call over to her, considering she usually was taking care of Scarlett.
“Danny has Scarlett for the day,” she starts, “He told me to go out and do something since I'm always stuck at home! How nice of him, y'know?”
I nodded.
“Anyways, I came here to get my hair and nails done- come to think of it, would you want to join?”
“Oh, I don't know...” I looked over at Jorel, who was nodding his head at me.
“I think that would be a good thing to do, Payton. I know how much you loved getting your hair done,” J adds to my decision.
I shrug, “Alright, I guess I'm getting a make over,” I let an airy laugh escape from me. “But what are you going to do while I'm occupied?”
He smirked towards me, “Don't worry your little head of yours, I've got something to take care of,” he leans forward, pecking my nose and patting my head.
“Alright, then,” I shoot him a quizzical glance, “I'll see you in a few hours I guess.”
He nods, kissing me real quick before he walks off.

I turn towards Theresa, who had her arm bent out at a 90 degree angle, cocking her head in the opposite direction. I smiled at her, locking my arm with hers as she dragged me to where she was getting herself did. I wasn't sure what I was going to get done, although I did need to get myself situated after not having my hair done in god only knows how long. My hair was stringy and much too long; my roots were about six inches long and clearly my normal color, which was an ugly brown. I haven't dyed it in over a year, considering you weren't supposed to dye it while you're pregnant, and of course I obliged to that rule. Cutting it, however, it's been about five or six months, and my hair was well past my breasts. I liked the length, it just looked awful. We entered the salon, and I'm pretty sure I hid behind Theresa's tiny frame for a moment or two as the ladies inside studied me. God, I was so out of place; I felt so fucking awkward.

Soon enough, I was placed in a chair after waiting for a few minutes. The lady started flipping my hair with her fingers, trying to see what we could do with it's dull, lifeless self. She looked at me through the mirror, “What would you like to do with your hair today?”
I opened my mouth to speak, but I wasn't sure on what to say. “Um... Well, I definitely need to clean it up a bit, that's for sure.”
She nodded, “Maybe cut off about three inches or so?”
I bobbed my head slowly, “Yeah, that should be fine. I'm not sure what to do with the color, though.”
She takes one look at my roots and cringes, seeing how long they actually were. “What made you decide to not dye your hair for so long?” she questions, chuckling as she does so.
I look down, picking at my nails. “I was pregnant,” I say softly.
“Oh! Well, that would do it! I bet your child is cute, where is your little bundle of joy?”
I felt my heart throb in my chest as it got tighter trying to hold back my tears. I bite my lip pretty hard, considering I couldn't up and leave and go cut myself like I normally would have. A single tear leaks out, and I wipe it away as I let out a tiny weep. I point to the ring on my finger, hanging my head low so she wouldn't ask any more questions. She gasped, covering her mouth with her hands. “Dear, I am so sorry, I had no idea!” she starts rubbing my shoulders lightly. “Tell you what, I'll do your hair special for you, and for free. I really had no idea, and I feel awful about it. What do you say?”
I nod my head, a forced smile playing on my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
I went ahead and posted this regardless since it was already typed out.
Comments are always lovely, please leave some so I know how you're enjoying this story! Thanks! (: