Status: Bipolar updates- sorry! Trying my best to keep it coming~

I Keep on Running

006:

I pull on my sleeves, tugging them over my palms, which I then used to wipe my face with. “I’m sorry, guys,” I mutter eventually, “I feel really stupid.”
Jorel’s arms tighten around my waist, “You’re not stupid. I promise.”
I chose to ignore what he said nonetheless, considering he always sees me cry- he knows the reasons why, but the guys might not understand as well as he does. I sigh, shaking my head back and forth, resting it on his chest.
“Payton, don’t feel stupid,” Matt started, but trailed off.
Jordon piped up, “Really, don’t. It was our fault for coming to Daniel’s- I mean, with the baby and all-”
“Shut up, Scene!” George snapped, “Don’t feel dumb. You have every right to do what you just did,” he starts, standing up and walking over to me. He kneels down and takes one of my hands, squeezing it firmly. “As a father, I can only imagine what you’re going through. I’m sorry, Theresa’s sorry- fuck, we’re all sorry, Payton,” he chuckles.
I crack a tiny smile in return. George wasn’t one to really get all sappy like this- I think the alcohol was making him like this.

I nod. “Thanks, George. It means a lot, really.”
He smiles lightly. “Anything for you, Pay.”
“How about we just forget what just happened, and-”
“Party all night till they call the cops!” Matt belts out, followed by a muffled ‘ow’.
Jordon obviously hit him, “Shut up, faggot.”
I roll my eyes, shaking my head at them. A smile crept up on my face though, even as Jorel snuck a kiss on my cheek. “Are you alright, doll?” he asks, putting Matt and Jordon’s bickering in the background.
I nod. “Yeah, let’s just get wasted. Fuck the police,” I call out a little loudly, trying to cover up my sadness to show the guys that “I’m okay”, when really, I wasn’t at all.
I can only remember the last time we threw a party about a year ago, and got thrown out by the cops, as I take back my drink and sip on it. I shake my head to myself, still watching Jordon and Matt dick around, and picturing everything that happened that night.

I swayed a little on the table that I was standing on, seeing all the guys laughing and cheering me on. My drink in my left hand was spilling over the rim, and it was bothering me because it was a waste of alcohol, but I was in too good of a mood to do anything about it. I kept dancing, throwing my arms around and swiveling my hips around, kicking empty plastic cups off the top. The music was loud, and it was getting hot in the room- it reeked of sweat, alcohol, marijuana and cigarette smoke, a typical night with these six bozos and about two hundred others. I didn’t care. I downed the rest of my Jack and coke, tossing that glass to the floor, hearing the successful shatter of it, seeing the pieces skid around the wooden floor and under the couches.

Everyone laughed, and I could hear some people complaining. I was drunk, and so was everyone else in this entire fucking house. Jorel was right in front of me, his big brown eyes staring right at me with a shit eating grin on his face. I bend down so I was face to face with him, cupping his face with my hands and pulling him in for a hungry kiss. He was tugging on my lips with his teeth, forcing his tongue in my mouth, everything. I felt his hands start to slide up my sides, where he grips and pulls me right off the table, my legs now wrapping around his waist. Our tongues stay tied together, rolling around each other and tasting what alcohol we already consumed. I feel him start to lean forward, and soon enough, my back was pressed against the table that I was just standing on. He pulls back, his hand peeling my shirt up to under my bra, his mouth still playing that grin he had on before. If anything, it was now a smirk.

“Body shots!” someone yells, and I shake my head with an airy laugh.
That’s what he was doing, getting me down on my back so he could lick tequila off of my stomach. He already loved the way my skin tasted, so why not throw a bit of alcohol on it? I drop my legs from his waist so he could move and do whatever he wanted to do easily. I watch him move away for a moment, having Jordon’s flavor of the week lay down next to me on the coffee table, giggling her head off. Jordon’s right in front of her, pulling her shirt up to where mine was, too, and slapping alcohol right on it. Jorel comes back, a slice of lime in hand and a shot glass full of whatever he had. “Take it off, Payton,” he winks at me.
I shake my head as he squeezes the lime right onto my belly, which causes me to shiver slightly as it tickled. He pours the alcohol on me with a shrug, bending down to kiss my lips quickly, before he moved down and licked up my stomach, right over my belly button and stopped just below my shirt.

I laugh loudly. He does it again, his tongue padding against my skin, taking in what was there like a cat would with milk. Enjoying the feeling, I lock my fingers in his short, yet shaggy dark brown hair, tugging on it to keep him there. I swear, if these people weren’t here right now, he’d probably have my clothes off in a second and we’d be screwing. Just as he finishes and pulls away from me, there was a loud bang from the front of the house, followed by a lot of yelling. Curious, I sit up and tug my shirt down seeing about seven people run our way. “Book it, the fuzz is here!” one of them yells.
“Shit!” everyone in the room, including myself, choruses.
I grab whatever I brought quickly, having Jorel grab my hand and tug me through the back of the house. “It’s a good thing we parked out back, isn’t it?” he chuckles.
I nod, even if he isn’t looking at me. We run out the backdoor together and scramble drunkenly to our black car. We get inside, ignoring the seat belts, start the car up and peel away from the sight in a matter of fifteen seconds. In no time, we’re driving down the street, back towards our home. Normally, I would have protested to the idea of him driving drunk, but I didn’t even care. We had to hit and split, apparently.

Driving in silence for a few minutes was killing me, until I saw a car with a burned out headlight. A smile came to my face as I was about to call out padiddle, but was too late. “Padiddle!” Jorel claims first, hitting the ceiling of the car.
I frown “Damn. I thought I saw it first,” I mumble, crossing my arms over my chest.
He laughs lightly, “Nope. Well, take it off, Payton!” he repeats himself from earlier while he was doing the body shots.
I flush, but take off my shirt nonetheless, tossing it on his head. He shakes his head having the shirt fall off, “You tryin’ to kill us, or somethin’?”
I laugh, “Maybe,” I let the ‘e’ hang a little.

We continue to drive for a little while before I got him to take his shirt off at a stoplight after I claimed padiddle. I wasn’t quite sure how long the car ride was, but we managed to get me down into my panties and him with just his shirt off by the time we pulled into the driveway. I sighed, trying to find my shirt near Jorel, but I was too drunk to really put in an effort to get it. “J, can you give me my shirt?” I ask him.
“Why?” he smirks at me.
“I don’t wanna get out of the car without my shirt or bra on!”
He leans in closer to me, “Then don’t leave the car, and keep the tops off,” he breathes into my face.
I snicker, “Why?” I ask, even though I understood where he was getting at.
“’Cause seeing you like that really makes my body talk,” he snarls, getting even closer to attach his lips on my neck.
I groan pleasurably, “Quoting Ratt, I see,” I chuckle.
He hums on my neck, still biting and sucking on the skin, letting me moan out.
“So does hearing you make those noises,” he mumbles against my skin, bringing his mouth to my own in another heated kiss.
I feel myself turn towards him, him pushing me against the window and door, his tongue once again making its way into my mouth.

Knowing that there really wasn’t enough room in the front seats, he pulls away, cocking his head towards the back. I smirk, and hop on back there, waiting for him to journey his way towards me. I kick my shoes off, imagining he does the same before he joins me back here, pushing me down on my back. His lips attack my neck again, my hands reaching down to undo his pants. He kicks them off, the both of us just in our underwear now. He sits up eventually; his hand that was planted to my hip makes its way to my panties, two fingers hooking on to pull them down. I lift my hips to have him tug them down further as I pull my legs up so they can easily get thrown to the floor. He looks at me like it was our first time again, waiting for me. I smile at him, hooking my right leg over his left shoulder to make room, considering there was a limited amount of space. He traces his fingers up my thigh before they find their ways to me, gently playing around with my bud. I bite my lip as he teases me with the foreplay, having a small whimper make its way out of my throat. He smirks, running his fingers down to my middle and sliding two of them inside of me, pressing against my wall. I groan loudly as he keeps curling his fingers just the right way. “You like that?” he asks huskily.
I nod, but gasp when he starts to rub his thumb over my bud once more. “Jorel, fuck, just…” I trail off.
“Just what, babe?” he mocks me.
He keeps moving his fingers, faster and faster, and I can’t hold in any of my sounds anymore. I couldn’t figure out the right words to tell him- to get him to stop with the teasing.
“Just make love to me,” I breathe out, and he pulls his hand away to yank his boxers off.

He leans back down, but considering I wasn’t all that flexible, he moves my leg to where it would be more comfortable; around his waist. I take my left leg and do the same thing, him still hovering over me, making sure I was comfortable. I place a hand on his shoulder as he places his own on my left hip, his eyes still gazing into mine. Even if he was drunk, he always made sure I was ready without just doing it. I nod slightly, and he sinks himself into me as I pull him down into another kiss. His rhythms were slow at first, as he lets me adjust to him. He moves his mouth away from mine, kissing my cheek quickly before he looks at me again; a soft smile playing at his lips. “Jorel,” I whisper.
He got what I was trying to tell him- his thrusts quickened, allowing me to breathe out a moan.

As time went on, his thrusts never died down- they stayed strong, and I could feel my back arching with him. I moved my hips to meet his every time he were to push in, feeling it all. Our chests and stomachs were pressed tightly together, a small layer of sweat between us to keep us from sticking completely together. I moved my hips slightly, another moan slipping out of my mouth as I felt him at a different angle. He leans down again, pecking my collarbone before he kisses up my neck and bites my earlobe. I can hear his breathing right in my ear- thick and coarse as he thrusts in a little harder than before. I hear him groan as I trace my hands down his back, digging my nails into his sweaty skin, a smile being brought up to my face. “God, Payton,” he moans out loudly.
I wince slightly, adjusting my hips again which causes me to flex my muscles around his length for a moment. He moans again, before he takes his hand and moves my bangs out of my eyes. He stares right into them, which causes the both of us to smile.

“God, I fucking love you, Payton,” he says in between breaths.
I’m panting right along with him, feeling this bubbly sensation beginning to boil in my stomach. “I love you, too, Jorel,” I say back with full meaning.
He kisses me before his thrusts start to get sloppy on me, and I can tell he’s nearing his climax like I was. I rotate my hips once more to have us groan together before I feel myself tighten around him involuntarily, everything releasing. I lay there panting, allowing him to continue to get himself up there, until he finally reaches his climax. He groans loudly, spilling inside of me as he slowly brings us both down from our highs. He collapses on top of me, the both of us breathing extremely heavy. “So fucking much,” he whispers, continuing the phrase he said moments before.

For a few minutes we lie there, until he pulls out and gently kisses me on the lips. I hold the kiss, bring my hand to his hair, but pull away when a panic sets in.

I forgot to take my birth control and he didn’t use a condom, like we usually did when I would forget.


“Ready to go home, Payton?” Jorel asks me, bouncing his legs to wake me up a little.
I nod, “Yeah. Let’s go to bed, I’m exhausted.”
He smiles at me, as I managed to stand. He gets up, holding me tightly to his chest. “Night guys,” he calls out to the five guys who were nearly passed out.
“Night,” I say to them as well, having them wave at me and say how nice it was to see me.
I return the favor with a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
The memory in this chapter is going to add up, I promise it's not a filler! (:

Sorry this took a while to get out.
I only got one comment, so thank you Way6To6Be6ChrissyV.1. I fucking love you, girlie. (:
Thanks to my 14 subscribers. I would love to hear from all of you guys. That would be great. <3