Status: In Progress

Just Like the Air I Breathe You Are My Everything

If You Live In The Country You Better B Aware Of Wolves

Jonathan:
"Alright I'm sorry. Can we just drop this now?" I asked after I heard the doorbell ring.
"Fine." Missy grumbled crossing her arms as she sat on the couch. I went to go answer the door and when I did Clem came running in, something was odd though with Kyle and Kaden.
"Hey." I said and Kaden walked inside, her eyes looked red as if she had been crying.
"Hey." Kyle said still standing in front of my house.
"I need to tell you something." I could tell by his voice that something was wrong.
"What's wrong?" I asked him walking outside and shutting the door behind me.
"It's Clementine." He said getting choked up and almost crying.
"What's wrong with Clem?" I asked getting confused and worried. "He looked fine."
"He has leukemia." Kyle said, his voice cracking.
"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry Kyle." I said and gave him a hug. "How bad is it? What are the treatments?"
"It's in stage two and the docs said he has to go through chemotherapy." Kyle said.
"When does that start?"
"Monday." He said.

Kaden:
I was watching Clem play with Jonathan's dog when Kyle and him came inside. I didn't tell Missy the news yet but I was sure Jonathan would tell her. Kyle came and sat next to me, when I looked into his eyes I could tell he had been crying.
"I'm so sorry you guys have to go through this." Jonathan said and that's when my facade broke. Tears started flowing out of my eyes like a river and Kyle wrapped his arms around me tightly. Missy took Clem in the other room telling him she wanted to play in there.
"Everything's going to be okay." Kyle whispered in my ear. "He'll be fine."
I wanted to believe him and stop crying but I just couldn't. I didn't want to go through this battle with cancer again. It was hard enough when I was sixteen and had to watch Kyle go through the same thing, I couldn't watch Clem go through it.
"You were barely strong enough." I cried into his arms. "He's too little and fragile."
"He'll be fine." Kyle said sounding like he was trying to convince himself that. "I promise." When he said those words suddenly everything seemed to be fine. He had never broke a promise to me before, how could he now.
"Would you like something to drink, Kaden?" Jonathan asked after I had decomposed myself.
"No I'm good, thank you." I told him.
"It's getting kind of late. We should get going." Kyle said then went to go get Clem.
"If you ever need anything I'm here for you no matter what." Jonathan said and gave me a hug.
"Thanks I appreciate it." I told him then Kyle came back out with Clem and Missy following.
"Bye uncle Jonathan." Clem said giving him a big hug.
"Bye Clem." Jonathan said then we left. By the time we got home Clem was asleep so Kyle carried him into his room. I went into my bedroom laid down and closed my eyes about ten minutes later I felt Kyle lay down next to me. I knew I had to tell him soon but now was not a good time.

Caleb:
When I got into my apartment I checked my voice mail noticing I had three missed calls. The first one was from my father.
"Caleb I miss you." He said and I automatically knew he was drunk. "I just want to talk to my son. I love you but you don't love me. What have I've done wrong? I'm your father."
The next was from my younger sister Milly.
"Caleb dads drunk. I don't know what to do. He's trying to hurt us and keeps on asking about you and mom. Please call me back when you get this."
The third was also from Milly:
"Hey it's me again. I just wanted to let you know everything's okay now. Bye."
I thought about rather I should call her back or not. I haven't talked to my sister in weeks and I kind of felt bad about it.
"Hello." I heard a little boy say when I called.
"Hi Jionne." I said.
"Caleb!" He screamed happily into the phone. "Jionne give me the phone." I heard Milly say. "Hello."
"Hey Milly. I got your messages, thought I should give you a call." I said.
"Oh ever things fine now. Dad had gotten drunk and was going crazy." Milly explained.
"Did he hit you or Jionne?" I asked her.
"He tried to hurt Jionne but I wouldn't let him." She said softly. "It's getting harder Caleb."
"Let me pick you up. You know I don't mind if you'll stayed with me plus I need someone to watch my place while I'm on tour." I told her.
"I can't just leave dad here. He needs help and he'll go ballistic if I left." She said.
"He doesn't know where I live. He won't be able to hurt you here." I told her.
"I'll think about it. I have to go get Jionne, bye." Milly said then hung up.
I hated that she stayed there with him. He was such an abusive person and I know he only got worse once I left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey thnxs for reading, sorry it's not that long will try to make the next one longer. Dont forget to COMMENT & SUBSCRIB :)