Status: A little randomness

Dr. Ignatius

Dr. Ignatius

The shackles dug into her wrists and ankles as she struggled to free herself from the metal board she was strapped to.

She flailed about even more as she heard the footsteps returning at a very...slow...pace. They were getting louder...and louder as he drew closer...and closer.

Her heart beat fast as it punded against her ribcage. A sheen of sweat. collected on her forehead. Her ankles and wrists felt so sore.

The double doors on the west side of the room bursted open. Her heart skipped a few beats. Dr. Ignatius had returned.

His pants were long, but still did not even reach his ankles. His shoes were long and had a pointed toe to match his sharp features. He was extremely skinny and his lab coat was ill-fitting on him. His dark hair was slicked back to perfection; not a single strand out of place. His cheekbones were obvious. His eyes were bloodshot and sunken into his skull.

She watched fearfully as he opened his thin, chapped lips. "Are you ready to procede?"

Her whole body shook as she replied. "You can't do this! It wasn't my decision!"

Dr. Ignatius turned to a tray of medical supplies. "No," he answered with a gravelly voice, "but it isn't mine either. It is up to my superiors."

"W-who is superior to you?" she asked hesitantly.

The doctor's hand froze. A sigh escaped him. "I've said too much."

Then Dr. Ignatius proceeded to pick up a needle and fill it with a plae green liquid. "Time for yor shot."