Status: Discontinued. Sorry guys.

Just Say When

Shut up and Put your money where your mouth is.

The bell rang as I walked through the hall, and I was still about a five minute walk away from the school. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders, only to myself. As I did, I turned on Mulberry, where Dunkin' Donuts is. I grabbed a dozen donuts and headed to school.

Passing through the gate, I gave the guard a Donut. "Mornin' Carl." I greeted.

"Morning, Carmen." He says. I roll my eyes. I hate my name, and everyone calls me Electra because my name is Carmen and I wear "electric" makeup or just place Elle. I walked into Mrs. Hampton's first period Biology class, with only twenty minutes left of class. She doesn't say a word as she picks two donuts out of my box.

"Elle?" Mrs. Hampton calls out to me, and I'm well into a bite of a Chocolate Bar (my favorite).

"...yeah?" I say in a barely audible voice.

"I need to talk to you." She says indifferently. I think she's gonna call my mom again and tell her that I've been late every day this week, but no. "There's this new student, and I'd like you to show them around."

I think about the things I should be doing today, and I can't come up with anything. "What's her name?" I ask.

She looks up at me through her glasses. "His name is Alex."

I almost choke.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry people, it's been a while, and I don't have much time to write, but I wanted to post something. I know it's lame, but it'll get better, trust me :3 I might have time to write more this weekend so, yay? :D