Status: Discontinued. Sorry guys.

Just Say When

Maybe it's true that I can't live without you...

Alex smiles, flattered. "Just alright? Come on, please be honest with me, Elle." He says, insecure.

I turn to him, "Well if you wanted honesty that's all you had to say." I smile. "Would you like to see the most played on my iPod?" I laugh.

His eyes brighten oh so freaking bright. "Really?! What song is your favorite? Or do you even know that many...?" He is like a freaking roller coaster.

"Hahaha...The Girl's a Straight-Up Hustler is the most played song." I say sheepishly.

Without missing a beat he says, "I pegged you for more of a Circles kinda girl." He cocks his head to the side, studying me. I'm amazed at this sudden blooming of emotion from him. I love it. I turn when I realize I'm blushing.

"Circles?" I ask.

His eyes widen, "Oh fuck I lose track of time so easily...um...we haven't even released that song yet or performed it...Actually, I haven't even showed it to my band members yet...I uh just wrote it, today."

I look at him, with curious eyes. "You get so lost in it don't you? The words, the music..." My voice falters.

He just kind of chuckles, and I realize we've both moved closer. I lean back against the fence, and take a deep breath. Wow.

"I lose track of time, and feel like it's always been there." His lips form into this half smile.

"So you just wrote it today?" My own lips smirk. He nods, smiling shyly. "What's it about?"

"Inquisitive and thoughtful, she was the challenge he'd been waiting for. A reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets. Dark eyed dreamers, they were a dangerous pair. "Q" next to "U" scribbled out on paper." He sang in his perfect perfect fucking perfect voice.

"What else?" I smile, eager for more.

"The rest doesn't make sense. I'm still working on it." He says. "I just now decided it isn't done...not by a long shot."
♠ ♠ ♠
Two is better than one - Boys Like Girls ft Taylor Swift
(By the way, to all of you MCR fans, the 'I'm Not Okay' blurp was halfway coincidental :3 idk it just came to mind)