Status: Discontinued. Sorry guys.

Just Say When

You can ignore it, but only for so long.

It turns out, Alex and I have English together for our last class, so we walk away from the school together. We're so lost in conversation and thought that it feels as if it's only us, and I haven't felt so comfortable in so long.

He laughs, "I can't believe you hate pickles! I can't eat a burger without them."

I make a face, "Ew. They're gross."

He bursts out into laughter after seeing the face I made. Hitting him I say, "Thanks a lot, bitch!" I start to walk away from him, giggling at how mean he is, when he grabs my wrist and drapes his arm around my shoulder.

"You aren't going anywhere, babe!" He pulls me into him for a hug and holds me there for a while.

He smells amazing. God, I wish I could describe the smell that makes up Alex Gaskarth, but it's just this distinct comforting smell...that doesn't smell like anything. It makes no sense but I love it. I keep myself buried in his chest for a while, enjoying it, but not wanting to.

We let go and keep walking, his arm around my shoulders and my hanging on his waist. "So," he says. "How many boyfriends does the infamous 'Carmen Electra' have?" He wiggles his brows at me. I push him slightly with my hip, and laugh.

"I don't have one, dummy. Don't you think if I did, I'd be spending all my time with him instead of a weenie like you?" I wink at him as he pushes me back.

He smiles his devious smirk, "How many have you had?"

"Two." I say right off the bat.

"So little, that's surprising. Were they long?" He asks.

Here we go...
♠ ♠ ♠
Careful - Paramore
Soooo, my dear readers (currently 47 :D) and subscribers (6 ;D love you too!) I have decided that I want comments. I want feedback. Give me comments, and I'll try to write faster ;) love you guys♥