Status: Discontinued. Sorry guys.

Just Say When

Funny How It Rained All Day

After school I couldn't help but smile. I'd been kissed once again by the lead singer of my favorite band.

I searched the sea of people crowding to get out of school, looking for him, but I couldn't see him anywhere. Disappointed, I started my walk home. I put my ipod in my ears as his voice rang through me. "Lipstick has a way of leaving more than just a mark on my sheets..." soft and sure the familiar words came to me as I started to sing along.

"I'm just delerious, you can't be serious, you're so infamous for leaving me a mess." I sang loud and clear, knowing I was alone as I turned onto White Oak. As I'm looking down to turn up the volume, I run smack into something and fall to the ground. I feel a huge mass on top of me.

As I open my eyes I'm about to die. Halle is on top of me. I push her off as fast as I can and speed walk away. I'm rushed into a huge collage of memories of us as Freshman, checking out all the Senior boys, wishing we had a chance. I can't keep out our memories. I can't help it. I start to tear up a little.

Keeping my head downcast, I bump into someone else, but I don't look up, I just keep walking. Then my wrist is caught by a pair of big and warm yet gentle hands. It's Alex. I bury my face into him. He holds me there then he picks me up bridal style and I keep my nose in the crook of his neck.

"Where am I taking you?" He asks before we start walking.

"Your house." I say.

"You asked for it." He says, touching his forehead to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Remebering Sunday - All Time Low
thanks comeonannie.
If you guys wanna see anything in the story, like more description of Elle or anyone comment.
Well, comment anyway :)