Come Down With Love

04

I was ready for the day the boys had a interview. Zoe, Cheyenne, Ashlee n me went to the mall.http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33002522 Thats what I bought. We went to the grocrey store to go and buy some damn food for the bus cause theres like mothin on the bus. We came back and Ashlee yelled "Boys will you hellp us bring stuff in." and they all helped. I went and put the stuff away. Zach come up behinde me "Hey you wanna go get some movies n pizzas? Movie night for all of us after the show." he asked me I nodded my head and finished putting my stuff and the food away. The girls and I went and got the pizzas. "Lets go to walmart and get some movies." Ashlee said. Cheyenne and I got to pick the movies. We got sweeney todd,notebook,a nightmare on elm street, and the roommate. We went to pay.
"Cheyenne when you going to get with Cameron?" I asked her while we waiting inline. "I don't know maybe tonight. Ashlee you should go get some pops so we have something to drink." Ashlee ran really fast and brought Zoe with her to get them."Gabby when you and Zach gunna get together?" "I don't know that day at the park i thouhgt he'd ask me but didn't.""Well girl you just might have to man up and tell him yourself that you like him and want him.""You should be the one telling me hunny." I said while laughing.

We paid and go in the car and turned on the radio and Not Your Birthday came on. We first SCREAMED and then we sang the song. I was singing to Cheyenne and she was singing to me (Cheyenne was driveing). Zoe sang to Ashlee and Ashlee sang to Zoe. We started danceing like weird-os when we were at stop lights. People looked at us weird but we didn't care we just kept danceing. We decided that it'd be cool to roll down the windows as were singing.

We got back and when we walked into the bus Michael & Nathan ran up to Ashlee & Zoe and kissed them Cheyenne and I screamed Zach and Cameron came in "OMG" they said at the same time."Girls Nathan and I were wondering if you'd be our girlfriends?" Michael asked. Zoe & Ashlee screamed"YES."

The boys went to practice and the girls and I went to the mall to find some cute Pajama's for tonight. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33124734 We got back and the guys were on stage. We got ready and got everything out.

The guys were done and all them took a shower and came out in boxers. Ashlee and Michael were sitting together she was on his lap, NAthan and Zoe were sitting like that on the couch with them. Zach was sitting with me and I was cuddaling into his sid same with Cameron and Cheyenne.

We first watched Notebook all us girls cried and I looked at Zach "Hey are you cring two? It's ok if you do." He nodded Then we wqatched Roommate and that was that scary just messed up(Mayb I just say who in their right mind puts a kitty cat in a dryer WHO.) Next came Sweeney Todd that was EXTREME bloddy. The Nightmare On Elm Street. The whole movie i was hidding in Zach. I got up after the movie and whispered to Zach "Can I sleep with you please?" He modded his head yes and i went to bed with Zach
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it. It took me awhile to do