Status: Active, comments means more updates. Renewing some stuff love all of y'all.

Little Miss Not-So-Perfect

Sad eyes.

The car ride to the Salvatores was quiet, and beyond akward. I wanted to talk to Damon but everything I could think of saying would just make the atomosphere worse, so I kept quiet.
Suprisingly enough Damon was one to break the silence. "We're here." He said not even looking at me, my chest ached.

We silently walked instead of going down the left hallway like I expected, we went down the right. I guess Im supposed to stay in Stefan's room while he and Elena are looking for houses in Italy.

My heart sunk. Did he not want to be anywhere near me? Stefan's was by far brighter than Damon's, Consisting of 3 windows and a skylight. Each wall had a bookshelf on it.

I walked over to one of the bookshelves. I ran my fingers across the bookcovers untill I came across a title I reconized. 'Pride and Prejudice' I had always wanted to read this, I picked it up.

I heard a cough and immediatly put the book back on the shelf. I turned around to find the source of the cough and found Damon standing in the doorway, my cheeks burned.

"Goodnight Abigal." Damon said finally looking at me. I looked into his eyes that were filled with sorrow, I wish I could take his pain away. I realized I must be staring because he looked at me with confusion written all over his face. I quickly looked away.

"Goodnight Damon." I managed to say without my eyes wondering his way. Once he left I sighed releaved.

I quickly showered and changed into random pj's Damon had packed, and with Damon's sad eyes still in mind I drifted to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Still short but longer than the last eh? I THANK YOU ARIAH!
thinking of sometime later on making a chapter in Damons pov? idk
FEEDBACK