Status: Active, comments means more updates. Renewing some stuff love all of y'all.

Little Miss Not-So-Perfect

Sleep

I woke up in the middle of the night freezing to death, all these damn windows. I quietly got out of bed and made my way down the hallway towards Damon's door. I silently climbed up his stairs.

He was laying on his back with his bare chest up and his mouth slightly ajar. My eyes lingered on his bare muscular chest and his lips.

I swallowed the knot in my throat and slowly trying not to wake him climbed into bed right as I was pulling the covers up he shot up.

He rubbed at his tired eyes, when he saw me he blinked a few times as if making sure he was dreaming.

"Abigal what are you doing in here?" he asked yawning.
"Can I sleep in here?" I asked feeling like a pathetic little kid.

He looked at me for a second before nodding and making room for me to lay down. I smiled gratefully.

I rolled over to where I was not facing him, with him on the other side of the bed. I felt my eyes getting heavier and decided to sleep.

But right before I was fully asleep I felt Damons body heat along my back and his hand on my hip, I feel into a peacefull sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its short and kinda sucky but its 2 30 am what do you want from me?!

ill update sunday or monday morning CLICK THE SUBCRIBE BUTTON