Status: Active, comments means more updates. Renewing some stuff love all of y'all.

Little Miss Not-So-Perfect

The Truth

*Later that night*

I turned the radio in Damons car loud enough to block out my own thoughts. Of course Damon didnt know I borrowed his car.I pulled into their driveway not even planning on what was gonna say. I hadnt been there since the incedent.

I tried the front door.Locked. But I knew where the key was I walked by the side of the house and started to dig, the key was gone. They didnt want me to be able to come back. I wiped at my eyes switching my mind on how to get in the house. My eyes drifted to Elenas window and the tree, just seeing the tree made my think of the first time I meet Stefan and Damon.

I threw my jacket on the ground and started to climb. I was almost to the top when a branch under my foot snaped I quickly grabbed for the branch in front of me. "Damn it." I mumbled realizing how high up I was.

"Maybe I should go back, just climb down and go back to Damons." I thought outloud but I knew I couldnt. I couldnt pretend like I wasnt hurt, I couldnt pretend Elena didnt tell me, I couldnt pretend everything was ok anymore, right now I was filled with rage so I had to confront them right now. If I confronted them any other timeI would burst into tears and I didnt want to give them that advantage.

The reason I came back? Simply because my parents had sent me a rather hateful text saying how pathetic I was compared to Elena, how stupid I was, how I was disowned, and they never wanted me. Mainly because after callimg Elena back and pressuring her for hours on end she finally told me the thruth.

"This window better be open." I mumbled. After a few second the window gave in and finally opened.
I wiggled my way through the window. For a second I just stood there remembering my life in this house it was never perfect, I was alwas second and I knew that but now I know they hate me, I know they blame me for Elena leaving. I was living here just a few days ago but it seemed like a lifetime.

I tip toed to their bedroom where they were watching tv when they saw me they jumped up into a sitting postition.

"Is it true?" I asked looking back between them, I knew they didnt know what I was talking about. I took A breath "Was I really the product of an affair mom had?" I said on the brick of screaming. I felt a single tear rolling down my face.

"What the hell are you doing in this house!?'" my father almost yelled.
"Is it true?" I asked again with my voice cracking.
My mother glared but nodded.
I didnt know what to do now I shouldnt have come."I couldve been with a family that loved me , why? Why not give me up for adoption?Why did you keep me?"

I didnt wait for an answer I ran to the front door and swung it open and jumped in the car. Tears were streaming down my face I pulled over and just let the tears come suddenly the car door swung open. Before I could scream I saw who it was.

"Elena told me." Damons explained I got out of the car and let myself fall into him. We stood there for what seemed like forever. I looked into his eyes mine filled with tears. I suddenly felt the need to kiss him.

Should I?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment are loved passionatly ;)