Status: Active, comments means more updates. Renewing some stuff love all of y'all.

Little Miss Not-So-Perfect

How it all started.

"What the hell are you doing in my house?" Damon asked. I froze should I talk to him? What if he called the cops? Before I could decide he grabbed my arm and pulled me up. I was alot shorter. "I-I-I um followed my sister here." I stuttered.

He chuckled lightly "Oh so your Elena's sister." I nodded. "You look nothing alike." he stated I frowned and looked down. Nice to meet you to Damon.
He was stilling smiling, at the mentioning of Elena's name, hes probably in love with her. Pathetic.

Suddenly he jerked my arm silently getting me to follow him. We walked downstairs to the door way, then down the hall and down yet more stairs into what looked like a livingroom.
Once we reached the livingroom I saw Elena and some boy sucking face. At a closer look at the boys face I realized he was also extremely good looking.
But Damon looked more like the bad boy type. The one making out with my sister looked nicer and like he wouldnt choke a young girl.

Once we were in the middle of the living room Elena and he other boy looked up. I wouldve sold myself to videotape Elenas reaction. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped. The other boy looked between me and her confused. Damon pushed me letting me fall on the floor. I just meet him but already I didnt like him. Elena jumped off the couch. "Abigail what are you doing here!?" She yelled.
I flinched. "Well sis..." I heard Damon laugh but chose to ignore it. "I followed you ."
She shot daggers my way. "So are you going to introduce me to you boyfriend or what?" I asked.
She shook her head "No." she said firmly. I picked myself off the ground and walked over to Elena's boyfriend. I took his hand. "Im Abigail, Elena's sister. Are you gonna be my new brother in law?" I asked with fake childlike innocence. I heard Damon having a laughing fit from the other side. I was Extremely embaressed but it made Elena extremly angry, so worth it.
I turned and looked at Damons smiling face, he was glowing.
And thats how it all started.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment loves!