Status: Active, comments means more updates. Renewing some stuff love all of y'all.

Little Miss Not-So-Perfect

The How's.

How?

My eyes fluttered open, I looked around the room, Damon's room? I sat up, to quickly. My head throbbed. "Ahhh...." I moaned. I stared rubbing my temples.

Suddenly hands were pulling me up, I was face to face with Damon. Memories flooded back to me. I panicked, he grabbed me for arms holding me still, I struggled trying unsucessfully to get away.

"Abigail sh calm down." He said sturnly. I looked him in the eyes. "You will forget last night ever happened, it was all a dream." He said in a hypnotic voice.

I gave him a look like what the hell? "What was that supossed to do?" I asked thinking of how I could get out of his room. Run? Hes way faster. Jump out the window? I'd die. Fuck.
He looked confused "Do you remember what happened last night?"

I nodded. His confusion returned. He opened his mouth to say something. I clamped my hand over it. I walked over to the bed him following. I sat down, he did the same. Slowly I inched away from him trying to be discret, but I think he noticed.
I cleared my throat. "Last night.." I began akwardly.

"Last night I saw you..." I trailed coughing. "So you're a?" I asked deciding it was easier to just get to the point.
He looked at me like I was crazy "Well your obviously not human." I pointed out swallowing, it- this whole thing just didnt feel real.

He sighed "Im a vampire." I laughed hystericly, I think i've officialy lost it." I fell off the bed onto the ground laughing, then suddenly I stopped and shot up to look at him.
"Am I?" I couldnt help but ask.
"Are you what? " He joked

" Am I a vampire?" I asked annoyed. What if I made him mad and he tried to kill me, I shuttered wow Im scared of him? Yes? Damon? No? maybe?

"Why would you be? Oh you think cause I bit you." He laughed and gave me a look like I was stupid, I glared sending daggers at him. "How sterotypical of you Abigail." He chuckled..

"Then how do you become.. A vampire?" I asked feeling silly.
"Well that darling is sort of a twist, the other person drinks a vampires blood."
♠ ♠ ♠
I tried that comment swap thing to see what it was, how long does it usually take to find me a story to comment on?