‹ Prequel: Get It Right
Sequel: Go Your Own Way
Status: Finished

Turning Tables

.10

“There’s a difference, Matt hasn’t been with the same woman for ten years,” I winked, showing her that I was right and it didn’t kill me to admit it.

“When will you talk to him?” Cole asked, crossing her arms over her chest. “So I can have the kids out of the house, in case it gets ugly.”

“As soon as he gets home from Johnny’s house,” I glanced at my wrist watch and figured up an estimated time. “Around six.”

~*~*~*~*~

“What the hell? Where did you get that fucking idea from?” Brian stood across from me, on the other side of the bed, looking at me like I was certified crazy. “Did Cole put that idea in your head, Bliss?”

“Actually, I came up with that idea myself, don’t try and give Cole the credit. Just admit that I don’t do it for you anymore and we need a break, I won’t be mad,” I was completely calm but if he admitted to it, I wasn’t sure I could maintain my composure.

“That’s fucking ridiculous, listen to yourself talk. Have you lost your mind?” Brian laughed sarcastically. “I don’t want a goddamn break from you, I just want you.”

“Then why have you been so distant from me all week?” I asked softly, afraid to know the actual reason behind it.

“You, you have acted like you are fucking hideous since Ted said that bullshit to you, I have tried so hard to make you feel beautiful but you want let me. I don’t want anyone else; I don’t want you to change. I love you the way you are, right here, right now.”

“I’m sorry, it’s just since I’ve had the kids, and I’ve felt like I’m not enough for you, like I’m not good enough. I’m not skinny enough or have the perfect figure. I don’t feel like I deserve you,” I whispered my dirty secret, my worst insecurity.

“If anyone is less deserving, it’s me to you. I don’t deserve you, your everything to me; you’re honestly the air I breathe. I couldn’t live without you, it’s a fact,” Brian took a deep breath and sighed. “I sound like a woman.”

“Shut up,” I smiled and climbed up on the bed, I crawled over to him and grabbed the sides of his leather jacket and brought him closer to me. He smiled into the kiss and pushed me back on the bed. “I love you, Brian.”

“I love you too, my pain in the ass,” he whispered and as he hovered over me, he brushed my bangs back behind my ear and bend down to peck my lips softly. “Will you let me show you have much I love you?”

“Yes, my stubborn son of a bitch,” I smiled and ran my fingertips over his cheek and down his jawline.

“I love it when you call me cute pet names,” he chuckled before he reached down and unbuttoned my pants. He kissed me as he slid them off and his own pants, somehow we managed to crawl backwards under the cover and take our shirts off at the same time.

“Oh for god’s sake, Brian,” I rolled my eyes and flipped him over, tired of him being so gentle and slow with me. I bent over him and kissed him with as much passion as I could. “That is how I want to be kissed, got it?”

“Got it,” he winked and rolled me back over. I didn’t mean to but when we connected, I grabbed the sheets with such shock at the electrifying feeling, that I ripped a part of our satin sheets. I gasped into the kiss and reached for Brian’s shoulders. I held on for dear life as he set a rhythm and drove me to insanity from it. I scratched his back, out of instinct and settled my hands on his hips, pulling them towards me with each thrust.

Basically, it could be summed up in three words; Best. Sex. Ever.

~*~*~*~

“No shit Sherlock?” I stared at Zacky with growing confusion.

“But you can’t have sex when you’re pregnant,” he looked between me and Brian with hesitation. “Can you?”

“Did Keran say you couldn’t?” I asked slowly. He nodded his head, bracing himself for the truth. “Maybe she couldn’t but most women can.”

“That’s great,” he grumbled and walked out of the studio door, probably going outside to call Keran.
♠ ♠ ♠
Banner

Gotta have at least 3 comments before I post again.