‹ Prequel: Get It Right
Sequel: Go Your Own Way
Status: Finished

Turning Tables

.15

“I love you, Blister,” he took a silent minute to say it but when he did, I felt the love. “With all my heart.”

“I love you Brian,” I whispered and kissed the phone. “With all my soul.”

“Tell the kids that I love them and that Jimmy says he’s going to kick Jacoby’s butt for sticking a sandwich under his shirts in his duffle, it’s been rotting for weeks in there,” he couldn’t help but chuckle as he said it. “The bus smelled like total ass for days but it was funny as hell when we finally figured it out.”

“I wondered why he went to the bus with his sandwich that day, he said he gave it to his Uncle Jimmy but I wasn’t thinking about how twisted his mind is,” I smiled, though I probably shouldn’t have. It was probably enabling him to be a trouble maker.

“Oh he’s twisted all right, just like his mommy and daddy,” Brian was proud of his little mini-me. “What’s Dani up too?”

“She is actually painting Keran’s toenails right now,” I grinned at my child who was smearing pink nail polish all over Keran’s toes and not on the actual nail and she didn’t seem to care.

“Is she any better?” he asked hesitantly. After finding out I was pregnant, Danielle had gotten real distant from me but when she found out we’d lost the baby, she grieved with us, more than I would ever had thought. She was still angry at the world but she was slowly healing.

“She’s getting there,” I answered him, assuring. I didn’t want him to worry; I worried enough for the both of us.

“Call you later, baby. I have to go, I love you,” he hurried out and hung up before I could reply.

“You guys are so cute,” Keran commented without looking up from her magazine, she flipped the page. “How’s tour going?”

“He wishes he was home, Jimmy found a gift from Jacoby in his bag that smelled up the whole bus, Johnny said to tell everyone he loves them and would love for us to give him a surprise party for his birthday, Matt said he loves us and to tell Adele that he’ll be home in three months and Zacky said to do this,” I grabbed Keran’s face and put my hand over her mouth, then kissed the back of my hand.

“Aw, he’s so sweet,” Keran stared at me dreamily, which really freaked me out.

“Freak,” I enunciated the word as I walked away from her.

“Oh text,” she ignored me completely as he fumbled for her phone. “Zacky sent me a text that reads this is directly from Syn, make sure Bliss gets to her therapist appointments every Thursday, he’s sneaky.”

“Yes he is,” I scoffed and sat down beside Keran on the couch.

“We need to go to the mall,” Keran mumbled, staring across the room at Reed in his playpen, sleeping comfortably. “Reed’s never been in his new stroller.”

“Let’s go try it out,” I grinned at Danielle, who lit up like a Christmas tree at the mention of going to the mall.

“I’ll go get Jacoby,” she popped up and ran for the stairs.

“Kid loves shopping,” Keran commented with a loving smile.

“She got that from her aunt who spoils her,” I blamed it on Cole with good reason, Cole spoiled the Avenged Sevenfold kids like hell.

“And me,” Keran took offense; she threw a pillow at my face to confirm my suspicion. “Fucking don’t include me, you bitch.”

~*~*~*~*~*~

“I’m beginning to rethink this plan,” I stood by Keran at the bar, glaring around the place. “Brian’s coming home tomorrow and this is a horrible idea to come home drunk.”

“The kids are with his parents, we’re not getting drunk, we are getting tipsy,” Keran grabbed hold of my shoulders and started talking to me like a child. “This is a great idea, we need this. You need this.”

“I’ll drink one drink, two at most,” I tried to assure her but I’m pretty sure I was trying to convince myself. “I called Brian and told him.”

“Gah, you are such a bad party girl!” Keran groaned and rubbed her forehead free of a headache. “What did he say?”

“Have fun,” I chuckled and petted her head. “And that I should get drunk as hell but I told him I wasn’t.”

“Party pooper,” she enunciated as she pointed in my face with each word.
♠ ♠ ♠
Banner

Comment and I'll update sooner.