‹ Prequel: Get It Right
Sequel: Go Your Own Way
Status: Finished

Turning Tables

.08

“Let me go, he’s gonna die, let me go!” I was pulling and flailing like crazy. They only let me go when they escorted me outside to get some fresh air but I was still livid and I was pacing. “He called me fat, I’m not fat!”

“You’re skinnier than me and I used to be a zero,” Keran nodded her head frantically. “He’s just a dick, a really big dick. God, now I want to go punch him.”

“Right?” I whirled around and threw my arm in the direction of the house. “He’s such an asshole. He had no right, what the hell was that?”

“I’m not really sure, I think I’m still in shock that he would say that,” Zacky scratched the back of his neck and looked awkwardly between Keran and me. “He doesn’t know you from a hole in the ground; he had no right to even say your shirt doesn’t match your pants.”

“They don’t?” I asked, looking down at my clothes.

“I was using it as an example, they match,” he nodded his head.

“Oh shit! I hope we didn’t wake up Danielle or upset the kids,” I put my hands over my gapped mouth. “Zacky, go check on them, Hurry!”

“I probably need to make sure Brian hasn’t killed Ted,” Zacky nodded and jogged his way back inside the house. While we waited, I snuck a look down at my body. I was happy with myself, I definitely wasn’t a size two like I used to be but I was happy with myself, I liked looking in the mirror and seeing myself. I wasn’t disgusted, hell, Brian liked me fuller. He said he liked that I filled out; he wanted me to be curvy.

“You’re not fat, you have a baby growing in there,” Keran poked my belly and gave me a smile. “I think you look beautiful, Brian thinks you look beautiful and you do too.”

“It only takes one dumbass to make you feel insecure,” I shrugged my shoulders carelessly. “Before I found out I was pregnant, I planned on going on a diet.”

“There’s not point now, you’re pregnant and happy,” Keran winked when she added. “That means a three am excuse for ice cream and bacon.”

“Oh, that sounds lovely,” I smiled dreamily, nothing was better for pregnancy cravings than butter pecan ice cream with bacon.

“It does and I’m not even pregnant,” Keran agreed with a laugh. We got quiet when Brian was escorted out the door by Matt.

“Dumb fuck, I best not see him out by himself,” Brian turned around as he was walking and pointed threateningly towards the door. “You hear me, fuckhead!”

“Brian, calm down,” I grabbed his hand and pulled him to me, he sighed softly and laid his face against the top of my head. “You’ll scare the kids; they don’t need to hear any more than they already have.”

“I’m sorry,” he kissed my forehead and put both his hands on my head, brushing my hair back. “Don’t let him get to you, I think you’re the most gorgeous person I’ve ever met and I love your body.”

“I know you do, that’s why we have two kids and one on the way,” I smiled up at him and leaned up to touch my lips against his. “I love you, thanks for knocking the shit out of his mouth.”

“My pleasure,” he winked and kissed me again. “I love you.”

“They slept through it all,” I looked up from Brian’s molasses eyes and seen Zacky walking towards us with Danielle in his arms, fast asleep and behind him was Lacey, Johnny, Leana, Jimmy holding Jacoby in his arms sleeping, Matt holding Adele in his arms sleeping and Cole.

“Why aren’t you in there?” I asked Cole, pointing with my hand towards the house. “With your dickhead husband?”

“Because I’m not going to be with someone who can do that to my sister,” Cole stared at me with red eyes; she had been crying and probably screaming at Ted. “I don’t care if I lose half my money, half my business, I won’t be with him anymore.”

“You can stay with us,” I offered her with a grin. “Matt, Zacky, Johnny and Jimmy go help her pack up her shit and we’ll wait in the cars with the kids.”

“You don’t have too-“before Cole could argue, Matt had already handed Adele over to Lacey and grabbed hold of Cole’s arm.

“Come on, let’s get the shit so I don’t go back in there and beat his face in,” Matt nodded his head and pulled her along. Zacky handed Danielle to Brian and I took Jacoby from Jimmy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Banner

I love the comments, keep it up.